Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
~*~Beyblade~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Blade Breaker?
  Tyson
  Kai
  Max
  Ray
  Kenny
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:38 pm
I've never bleed before, but she did elbow me right in my nose the first time she was trying to use it... she pulled back on the cord really hard and SMACK! It hurt alot, suffice to say sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:08 pm
Ow, that must have hurt. I remember my nephew lost a match and threw the launcher at my other nephew. Beyblade can be very violent. (Or at least with those crazy kids.)  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Anime_Idiot08

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:58 pm
Who is your favorite character and why?

i'd have to say... Kai... XD Kai is so cool and strong. ^-^ Not only that... he's hot... XD And i also like Dranzer. Dranzer's pretty cool.

Who is your least favorite character and why?

i'd have to say my least favorite character is.... Kenny... He's pretty annoying to me... I don't know why.. >.<

Who is your favorite team and why?

XD The bladebreakers of course.... XD Cuz they're all cool. And not only are they cool... They help each other when it's needed. ^-^

Who is your least favorite team and why?

Least favorite team...???? I don't know... maybe the Blade Sharks... I mean... ya, Kai was in it... but the other guys in the team were kind of annoying... and plus they were mean by taking kids beyblade parts if they won a battle.... They were just plain bullies....

What is your favorite beyblade and why?

My favorite beyblade i'd have to say... Is Dranzer... Cuz Dranzer's Kai's blade. ^-^ But that's not the main reason..... Dranzer has some cool attacks... and looks cool altogether. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:18 pm
beyblade sucks!  

Dante134

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:27 pm
Really? I got this Dranzer beyblade.It was so harmless.All I did was spin it around,never hit anyone or hit me.Likewise,once when it was spinning it landed on a rocky hole and well..it wasn't pretty.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:57 am
auron131
beyblade sucks!

Read the rules, I said for fans not haters >.>

And tops don't suck, they spin.

@K' ~ Dranzer must have liked you and others. Or, kids today like being violent with beyblades.

@Anime_Idiot08 ~ Poor Kenny, he gets no love. >.> But I don't like him either because he almost beat Tala.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Jak Hibiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:18 am
I dont Kenny either.All he did was say "No you cant do this or that" Damn,get out there and fight kid! Oh wait,everytime he does he gets his a** kicked,right.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:01 pm
Heh, no love for Kenny...

Ah, Kenny did get annoying but he did put up a good fight against Tala... >.> Just to defend Tyson but whatever... at last he was good at collecting data.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

roronoa_zoro51

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:35 pm
Drigger exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:42 pm
I've never really seen it, but I've heard good things about it.

And I had a toy from Burger King a looong time ago that was a pink cat girl person sorta from that show. I carried that thing around for forever whee  

Windmill Of Your Mind

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games