x3 I definitely used to play Runescape. I actually just canceled a membership I had going for a long time without knowing. 5 bucks a month is bad. >.o I was mainly a combat focus but... Well, nevermind. X_X

>Being able to play Guitar Hero or Rockband with any instrument on expert (drums depending on the song... "Hot For Teacher"? Be for real...)

>Being able to quote entire episode of Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, and Dexter's Lab on cue.

>Having a subscription to Game Informer, Consumer Reports, National Geographic, and Time magazines. <_<;;

>Obsessing over games like zOMG!...

>Having an emulator and several ROMs for NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, PS1 and PS2 consoles.

>Currently torrenting over 6 gigs of video game music, already having downloaded a huge Final Fantasy soundtrack collection and a Smash Bros. soundtrack.

>Owning pewter replicas of Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Mace Windu, Count Dooku, Yoda, Leia Organa, and Ki-Adi-Mundi. Having an AT-AT and AT-ST walker Lego set fully assembled. And owning at least 23 books regarding the Star Wars universe including a trivia book with over 1000 questions of which I can answer around 85%. sweatdrop Not as devout as some Star Wars fans, no, but still rather obsessed. -_-;;