Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:24 am
User Image

Who I Am
(Bio/Info)

From a broken home, so to speak, Mako and his two sisters were abandoned by their father and raised by Aquene herself. Trying to force a relationship between her offspring and their father, Aquene would often arrange meetings that were emotional. Damaged by his father's neglect and his mother emotionally running herself and him into a wall over and over, Mako turned inwards.

Unable to direct the hurt and anger towards either parent (one because he was absent, the other because she was too damaged and looked undeserving) most of Mako's pain has become internal; manifesting as a hate of his father and himself for being part of that blood. Fixating on the Kalona heritage as the 'obvious' source of all this suffering, Mako refuses to use his wings (since they're a token of his father).

Growing up, he kept his distance from his family and from the herd, feeling guilty and under the microscope for something he couldn't control. An emotionally self-imposed exile manifested into full withdrawal once he was old enough to take care of himself.

Mako now wanders the forests along the edges of the clearings, following his family and his herd at a good distance, but still stays relatively nearby. His mother has visited him from time to time, but those have become increasingly rare as the darkness in Mako grows.

Where I've Been
(RP listings)

[-Fell off the edge in the guild-] - Lost - Zaria
- A stream's stagnant pool in the forest is rather inviting on a hot, summer day. Resting here, Mako meets a mare looking for a cool drink.

[-Fell off the edge in the guild-] - Lost - Elli + Jynoth
- Jynoth spots Mako in the forest and takes after him. A chase ensues while Elli tries to catch up. The banter is hilarious and Mako returns barbs with Jy as good as he gets. Elli tries to understand why Mako seems so angry and frightened.

Disturbances - Finished - Aquene
- Mako is confronted by his mother and given the news that she'll be attempting another relationship with Belial. He tells her exactly what a bad idea that is and both of them feel a little twist of the knife.

Soul Stains - In Progress - Mariko

Where I'm Going
(Plots in progress)

This is War - A lot needs to happen before this gets underway

Cadence - I'm not sure what's happening here yet.

Mariko - A very similar soul, perhaps about to shake him up a bit.

How I'll Get There
(Looking for plots/rp, info)

Mako's always looking for someone to encounter. I need to get this boy's stats up. I'm not sure if he's open for romance, I need to figure out where old plots are at first.

For now assume it's safe to approach and tweak his tail, but I won't initiate anything romantic until I know what's up.

Blood of My Blood
(family)

Aquene - Mother
Belial - Father

Cetra - Sister
Canaan - Brother
Rubedo - Brother
Momo - Sister

His family is massive, seriously.
I tried to map it out once and gave up at at 300 Soq.

Those Worth Knowing
(friends, acquaintances)

User Image User Image User Image

Those Worth Forgetting
(enemies, annoyances)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

Cat's Out of the Bag

There is little to say of her youth one way or the other. Normal family, warm and loving, nothing of particular interest. Perhaps the most adventurous of her family, Cleo is a curious soul. She's ponderous, often quiet for long stretches of a time, but when she comes out of her reverie it's like the clouds parting to reveal the sun. She is energetic and loving, and outgoing and warm individual. At her very worst she's distracted, clumsy, oblivious, and annoying. But most would find her a bright spot in her life.

Including her mate, Aquilo. They are a happy and lovey, dovey pair; and are nurturing parents. A perfect family, really.

Perfect, mundane, loving, and a little boring.

Kit and Caboodle

Getting Up to Scratch

How I'll Get There

Cats in the Cream

Aquilo - Mate
Hael - Son
Riona - Daughter

The Cat's Meow

Doesn't have any ;-;

Barking Up the Wrong Tree

Are you kidding? I don't think this girl -can- hate.

Roserain

Much Wolf

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Chapter and Verse

Where I've Been

Lord Willing and the Creek Don't Rise

How I'll Get There

Birds of a Feather
(family)
Sing Their Praises
(friends, acquaintances)
Denounce the Vile
(enemies, annoyances)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image

Behind the Mask
(Bio/Info)
Where I've Been

Where I'm Going

How I'll Get There

Cut from the Same Cloth

No family to speak of. Could be a plot or backstory point if someone's got an idea.

Those Worth Knowing
(friends, acquaintances)
Bare-faced Liars
(enemies, annoyances)

Roserain

Much Wolf

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image

Earned My Stripes
(Bio/Info)