Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
bc i'm so terribly interesting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and i think its fly
  when girls drop by for the summer
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 am
and i know everyone is wondering "WHEN IS THE FRONT PAGE GOING TO GET DONE?!?!?!"

well, children, the answer is: this summer.

((as in "COMING TO A HOME PAGE NEAR YOU, THIS SUMMER, BGC DEFIES ALL ODDS AND FINALLY UPDATES EVERYTHING!"<---read in announcer voice please!))

due to the people at my work being bitches, i will NOT be working summer camp this year. i will instead be staying home, cleaning, cooking, working on getting pregnant and oh yeah, doing some coding here and there.

i'm going to start with the homepage and then work my way through the whole guild and attempt to systematically update EVERYTHING.

yes, it'll take a while, yes, y'all just need to be patient, but it will be awesome when its complete.

good things come to those who wait, and y'all have waited a long time so just think of how kick a** it'll all be! xd

things to discuss:

- people you work with whom you'd like to cheerfully murder
- being crazy busy irl
- evil guild vice-captains who don't get s**t done when they say they will crying
- plans for this summer!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 pm
w00t! And you're trying to get pregnant?  

Iconised Ghost

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:34 pm
Oh oh oh! I can help too. 3nodding
This summer I will obviously not be that busy, since there's no fricking school. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 pm
Omg, baby?

GET WORKING ON THE BABY FIRST! I LOVE THE CHILDREN OF FG-4PGS! heart heart heart

Aww, I'm sorry about those jerks at work - a summer camp sounds pretty cool to work at.

Just let me know if you want help with anything or if there's anything specifically I can re-vamp for you. I'm good when given orders xd

As for your list, I will breifly touch on every point :
- While I do not work, I got to school with plently of people I'd like to push off a speed-boat, turn around and hit them with said boat, and make sushi out of them.
- YES! I do not get anything done anymore. So many things have happened in a matter of weeks but I think things may be turning around now.
- Yeah, I never do things I said I was going to do - like making an art freebies topic I thought about SIX MONTHS ago. Or re-opening my art shop for that matter.
- Summer plans are iffy. I applied for a Bank of America Scholarship and if I get accepted, I work for 8 weeks at a chartiable organization getting paid $9 an hour. I'm not sure how it all works out, but the experience and the money would be GREAT!  

Goddess Ace
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:52 am
I can't wait to see it ^_^ And yay pregnant!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 pm
i think everyone has some people they have to work with that they just can't stand. i try my best to just grin and bear it.

i'm not that crazy busy irl at all right now. in fact, i'll become much busier in the summertime, i'm thinking/hoping. i'm hoping the bakery will pick up much more and consequently i'll get more hours, because everyone's hours have been cut during this lull of the year.

i'll also be picking up a second job working for my uncle on his cherry farm as i did last year. definitely looking forward to that! but even more so than that i'm looking forward to the music festival in rothbury this july! i'm soooo excited for that and i gotta start saving my money for it! so other than working and rothbury, i'll be doing a lot of couch surfing, camping, and i hope to visit my friend downstate, who i'm possibly going to chicago with if i can get that much time away from work. XD

having a baby promises to be super exciting. ^__^ good luck with that!  

Pachelbel Canon

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 pm
Summer camp makes me think of Bug Juice on Disney channel. I never went to one as a child. I just took ballet and modeling. ._. Didn't like either.

surprised Babies?! I want a baby so bad, but there's no way I can, I'm still studying after all...

:3 Anyway, I will look forward to the new look in summer then.  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games