between 0 to 10,000
  between 10,000 to 50,000
  between 50,000 to 100,000
  100,000+
View Results

schklueter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:21 pm
[ Terra ]
Pinball too, again, if you are good at it.

I've made nearly 5k since my last post by playing booty grab. Now I can afford the avi art I wanted to order! whee heart

i wish i could play pinball...i am really good but my computer wont let me play any games... cry so i cant earn gold by playing games anymore  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:23 pm
i have looked everywhere for a aquarium with botty grab and i cant find one... emo anyone know where i can find one with booty grab  

schklueter

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 pm
First, dear god don't post five times in a row, its annoying and against the rules, post once and reply to everyone at once.

Two if you go to the general forums, there is one specifically for aquariums appropriately named "Gaia Aquarium" most people in there have aquariums in their signature so you're more likely to find one there, you just have to keep looking.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:17 pm
Sanzoskitsune
First, dear god don't post five times in a row, its annoying and against the rules, post once and reply to everyone at once.

Two if you go to the general forums, there is one specifically for aquariums appropriately named "Gaia Aquarium" most people in there have aquariums in their signature so you're more likely to find one there, you just have to keep looking.

oh sorry. and thanx for the advice anyways though!  

schklueter

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces