Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:50 pm
gonk Must be nice to be graceful, Tae.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:04 pm
Graceful? Hardly. gonk I'm really clumsy. But trust me, if you've ever had a piercing nearly ripped out, you learn to be careful.

My ex just got his navel pierced and has nearly ripped it out a few times already. x3 He's a slow learner, I guess.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 pm
I was with my cousin when she ripped her belly ring out on her jeans... never for me. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:07 pm
Orgasmic Muffinens

Please be brutally honest.
User Image

OK!

Well first of all, you're ugly. I mean I have seen some ugly mugs before but DAMN. I'm not saying you're the ugliest person on the face of the earth (but if they died you would be.)

Second - HELL ******** NO. Seriously, DO NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR FACE. I can't tell what the rest of your body looks like but it HAS to be better than your mug. And I use Mug because you look like a Dog. An ugly dog. That was beaten with a mug, full of ugly.

Third - ******** LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS. It's not like they are stopping you from get life saving surgery, they are saying that you can't/shouldn't (I don't care) get something that is easily attainable after you move out on your own.

- In conclusion. If there was a reward for being ugly, stupid and ignorant you would win ten.

a**.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: Trish The Stalker

"What you don't seem to understand is that I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me." - Rorschach

God-The-RapistV2.0

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 am
Orgasmic Muffinens
Thanks for the answers. The last one could be taken in more than one way though. O.o I'm not going to get one without their permission just a really good speech. Public speaking is my beast and I believe I could sucker them in a little.

I'm sorry, but I find this spelling error hilarious due to how it completely changes the meaning of the sentence. XD

RAWR! I C U have tamed public speaking. biggrin

@God-TherapistV2.0: You so silly~ o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 am
User Image

Jaft, I totally thought it was SUPPOSED to be there! xd
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Zombie1429

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:14 am
People get piercings to make a statement, quite often they think its some kind of small rebellion. That is what a piercing should be.

You don't ask if you can get one, you just go out and get one.

Rebellion fail.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 am
User Image

That's not what piercings are to all people. To me my navel was to prove to myself that I could tolerate pain and needles to some extent. I'm going through the debate now with my nose, I know I'm not quite ready because I'm still afraid of the pain. When I finally come to the point of "******** how much it's going to hurt I want one" then I know I'm ready.

But for the most part yes. Piercings are just so kids can rebel, I wasn't a normal kid though....
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:21 am
Disco_Bandit
People get piercings to make a statement, quite often they think its some kind of small rebellion. That is what a piercing should be.

You don't ask if you can get one, you just go out and get one.

Rebellion fail.
I really am not trying to be mean when I say this and I apologize if you take it like that but... what decade are YOU living in? Getting piercings stopped being a rebellion thing a LONG time ago. It's now just about fitting in with your friends cause "omg they've got piercings and I gotta get one too!"

As for the OP, don't ******** get it. Your parents said no and it ends at that. Wait till you move out then get one. If you really want it you can wait that long. That's what I'm doing for my tattoo, I know it would upset my parents and I really don't want to freakin DIE, so I'm waiting. Waiting a couple of years isn't going to kill me because I truly do want it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:23 am
User Image

Not only that, it's not like your skin is going to go anywhere.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:28 am
Exactly! I just get irritated when people seem to be all "I need to get this now I don't care if it'll get me in trouble with my parents" I mean really? If the reason you need it now is to impress someone, who says you're going to want it later, hell even a year from now. If you can wait until you move out that will mean you really did want it and should get it. If you can't wait that long then you really shouldn't get it. Not only that it gives you time to make sure you want it and its not just a moment thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:39 am
User Image

It's like people who want to get tattoos. You need to sit and think for a good 2 years at least about it. If you still want it after 2 years then chances are that you really want it. I'm hopefully going to be getting one done soonish that I've wanted done since I was like 7! It's not going to be on my ankle because I won't be able to stand that pain, instead it'll be on my other fore arm.

People who spontaneously go and get s**t done to their bodies are ******** stupid!
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:43 am
Those are usually the same people who regret it like a week later and now have something permanent done to their body. I'm starting to wonder if they understand what PERMANENT means.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:01 pm
Of course not, Sanzo.

The point of piercings/tattoos is fashion nowadays. That doesn't have to be a bad thing, but kids need to be under tighter regulations when it comes to s**t like that. There needs to be more required than a slip with a parent's signature on it (well, that's what they require in my area...) There needs to be a parent present who approves the procedure and sits in the room with the kid while it's done. Squeamish parents? Too ******** bad.

I know I sound like I'm being harsh, but honestly, if you can't wait a few years for something like that, it's likely not worth the fifty+ bucks to get it done.

My mom never wanted me to get pierced or inked, and I never got it done because I don't want it to be a point of contention between us. That said, I had so many friends who could do stuff for me that I'm surprised I never thought to try to sneak one onto my body. rolleyes

I mean, my interest in tattoos/piercings is purely topical. I love the idea of decorating my body. That said, I've been waiting for almost six years to get my tongue pierced.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:29 pm
Sanzoskitsune
It's now just about fitting in with your friends cause "omg they've got piercings and I gotta get one too!"
'

That's precisely why I've gotten pierced, Sanzo. Not. x3 None of my friends in highschool had anything but their ears pierced.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff