Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
This is my dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcade?
  Epic Win
  Epic Fail
  Brain Dawgs
  Gman Squad
  Crowbar
View Results

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:23 am
SURPRISE!!! I'm not dead!

Anyway I figured out that I really want to open an arcade.

This arcade will/might have

1. Very good selection of games
2. Claw machines with plenty is prizes
3. Photo booths
4. Soda bar [No booze]
5. Lockers
6. A little cafe that serve snacks
7. Prizes that include things with the arcade name on them, video games, gadgets, candy, jewelry, and some other things.
8. The price to play won't be high. Not going above 75 cents
9. Contest

Any thoughts

Oh yeah, I was thinking of selling chocolate to help get money for my arcade.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 am
selling chocolate¿¿....the most you can do by doing that is maybe buying a few xbox 360s and hosting LAN parties.....but starting an actual arcade??.......that has to cost at least 10k, maybe up to 50k for what you have in mind....or much more......some arcade consoles i think cost around 3k...............good luck though, its an awesome (for lack of better term) plan.....i would definitely drop by your arcade if you ever get it up and running....and if you made it in texas...........but for selling chocolates i would stick to that xbox party i mentioned........actually......i think i might try that.................  

Lineriku

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 pm
Its just to start things out. I might not be able to get the amount I need possibly in a few years.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:56 pm
Chuck E. Cheese for teens? That is new. (Not sarcasm, there is an adult one, and the little kids one)

You probably couldn't do this at the start, but I would think a door fee or a game card price instead of quarters would be awesome. The more time they spend there the more concessions they buy. You wouldn't need prizes, which are advertising, but so is word of mouth and cheap games.  

Metalic_Noodles

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Chuck E. Cheese for teens? That is new. (Not sarcasm, there is an adult one, and the little kids one)

You probably couldn't do this at the start, but I would think a door fee or a game card price instead of quarters would be awesome. The more time they spend there the more concessions they buy. You wouldn't need prizes, which are advertising, but so is word of mouth and cheap games.
When I was thinking about it I wanted one which anyone could play. Anyway, I didn't know there was one for adults.

And that card, it reminds me of how the arcade in disney world was. That was one awesome arcade. I don't think my arcade can match in awesomeness XD

Anyway I don't think there are anything from with prizes ^-^; Then again I usually ignore that when I play xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 pm
Bikki Kobayashi V
SURPRISE!!! I'm not dead!

Anyway I figured out that I really want to open an arcade.

This arcade will/might have

1. Very good selection of games
2. Claw machines with plenty is prizes
3. Photo booths
4. Soda bar [No booze]
5. Lockers
6. A little cafe that serve snacks
7. Prizes that include things with the arcade name on them, video games, gadgets, candy, jewelry, and some other things.
8. The price to play won't be high. Not going above 75 cents
9. Contest

Any thoughts

Oh yeah, I was thinking of selling chocolate to help get money for my arcade.

What a great idea. As long as you have good credit frikkin go for it. Oh and take a business class or something you'll need to know some of that stuff.

I want to open my own Gun shop.

*loves guns alot*  

angel_half82
Crew

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out