View Results

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 pm
I want to start a guild. I need 20,000. I know some of you know the exact total I have, but I'm waiting for a friend so we can buy a really expensive item. I need 20,000 gold. I will know I hit the mark when I reach the number 53,233. I know you guys are going to ask why I don't buy a guild now from scratch. It's just like I said before, I'm saving up so when that one guy friend comes on, we can put our gold to buy an expensive item. Any one who donates to me will get invited to join the guild. I don't want a guild you guys made, that would be because you guys poured your hearts and souls into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 pm
Not neccessarily. if someone is selling a guild, it means the guild has died and the user doens't really want to restart it. Look to people selling guilds, the guild market is a pretty good one.
since each subforum is worth 1250 gold sold, and the guild is between 16 and 17K (depending on what's in the guild account funds) you'll always be getting a better deal buying from someone than buying from scratch.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:55 pm
Well, I'm still needing gold to buy one. Like I said in the main post of this thread, I'm saving up so a friend and I could put our gold together to buy something really expensive.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games