Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 am
Karloseth looked at Tokk as he spoke, and then said "Actually, That might not be necessary. As you can surely imagine, I had a lot of time to think last night. There might be a way that I can keep watch every night, it depends on if I can train myself to maintain my grasp on time while sleeping. It also depends on this medallions limitations, which I still need to learn. So far, they seem to be incredibly powerful..." He looked around and realized that he was the newest Medallion Wielder in the group. Sure, he had KNOWN that the whole time, but it had finally soaked in. "Heh... nothing like finally realizing the obvious," He thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:07 am
User Image

A woman appeared about 40 feet from the camp, hidden by the shadows she was spawned from. She hid behind a tree and watched the group of Medallion Wielders awaken and stir. Finally, she found the one she was looking for and set her sights on Karloseth. "Ah yessssss.... the one who controlsssss time... You are the one I am looking for. You will pay for what you did to my brother. Oh yessssss... you will pay dearly..." She thought aloud and laughed silently. "What'sssss thissss "Ing" bussssinessss you have decsssided upon? Thesssse are not called "Ing," thesssse are my children... and they will be adresssssed assss ssssuch!" Just as stealthily as she had appeared, the woman vanished into the ground...  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:47 pm
For an instant, an instant so short it seemed to hardly exist at all, the earth had gone cold beneath him. Tokk felt the chill shoot up into his feet and instantly disperse among his body parts. He shivered lightly in the morning sun, "Oof... Bit chilly this morning?" The sun was climbing steadily higher, and its warm rays fell all around him, though still he attributed the momentary chill to the morning air.

"Well," he said, addressing Karloseth directly once more, "If you think you're up to it, man, who'm I to stop you? Just... Let me know if you need the assistance. On a different note, though, has anyone thought about breakfast? I know it's sort of a simple thing to say, but... I'm a man of my appetite..." He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly, a bit embarrassed that he hadn't been able to keep his stomach from speaking for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:49 pm
Marcellus's stomach grumbled in agreement. However, the idea of luring in animals to die didn't quite sit with him, so he decided to keep quiet about that idea for a while.
Well, let's get these scans out of the way, then we'll rustle up some food. So, who's first?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers