Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Repaying a Debt ~*BUMPERS NEEDED*~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me?
  Yep.
  Nope. She brought this on herself.
  Nah, but I will bump. x3
  POLL!
View Results

Lewn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 pm
Awhile ago, a friend of mine made a very big mistake. She often borrows things from her sister's account, and has returned them all.

However, recently she took her sister's Kiki plushie, and sold it. Her motives are unknown to me, but I do know this: Her sister's upset, she's upset, and she's sold everything on her account in an attempt to repay her.

Right now I need some help. I haven't told her about this, but I'm going to try to buy a Kiki for her to repay her sister.

This is a huge quest and I don't expect I'll get it soon, but I'd like to ask for some help.

Any small donation will help, I don't mind if you just give me something small like 10 gold.

If you don't want to donate, then would you bump here a couple times? You don't have to give me the posting gold, just give me a few more posts so people would notice. X3 Thanks muchly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:53 pm
DONATORS:  

Lewn

Lewn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:54 pm
BUMPERS:

I'll keep a list as long as I can keep track. XD Yes, even you get credit. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:34 am
I'm going to be honest and say this is one of the few threads I won't be donating in. Although it's a nice thought to help your friend I think this would be a lesson best learn't herself. She should be the one earning back that kiki slowly as she is the one who broke a rule on gaia.
It appears to me she has too options:
~As she sold the kiki she should have the worth on her account to pay it back very easily.
~If she blew it all on the emerald seeds(or similiar) she should get her sister to report her for scamming:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=2
As she has sold all her possessions with the intent on giving them to the sister she won't have much of the account left anyway. It also shows she is willing to take responsibility for the action itself.
Gaia will attempt to return the item after investigation. Depending on how quickly you earn gold-it will probably be quicker.
Sharky-Item Quests Team Leader

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

Private Selene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 am
will only bump good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:04 am
User Image