Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
paper trash

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shugysue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 am
what do i do with the paper trash - i've been a couple of different things.
sell it on the market. turn it into items or sell it to gambinos. is it worth the time and efffort. still a newbie. thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:01 pm
User Image

Every cent counts. 3nodding It is better to sell in bulk though. Or donate it to someone who is collecting papers if it seems like to much of a headache for you. biggrin
User Image

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:36 pm
I've found that collecting bundles of trash can be very useful. The more you have, you more items you can make or the more gold you can make. Although there's not many, you can usually find some Gains who want your trash to make newspaper combovers, or cute blue cat ears. Most of the time, when I win pieces of trash from the daily chance, I let it sit in my inventory for a while until I think I have enough to sell for a lot or make a hat. It can definitely be worth the time and effort if you get going with it and find someone who you can always sell your trash to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:43 pm
cocosam
I've found that collecting bundles of trash can be very useful. The more you have, you more items you can make or the more gold you can make. Although there's not many, you can usually find some Gains who want your trash to make newspaper combovers, or cute blue cat ears. Most of the time, when I win pieces of trash from the daily chance, I let it sit in my inventory for a while until I think I have enough to sell for a lot or make a hat. It can definitely be worth the time and effort if you get going with it and find someone who you can always sell your trash to.

All my trash has a padlöock on it. Andas soon as I try do something with it it say I can't as it's "equipped"... What do I do??? sad  

X-antippa

GrimSkeith

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:27 am
its prolly soulbound to u know.
bcuz if u wear a shirt or any avi equip.
it doesn't have a lock sign on them even if u go to urinventory  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:10 am
X-antippa
cocosam

All my trash has a padlöock on it. Andas soon as I try do something with it it say I can't as it's "equipped"... What do I do??? sad

You can't sell it back from Inventory Organizer. It has no worth to the shops.
You can sell it on the MP if you want, or donate it to a trash collector.
OR you can trash it from Inventory.

User Image  

Avzel

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas