I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Kids! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You were a child at one point, I take it?
  Of course! Wasn't everyone?
  Nope. I'm not human. ^_^
  Never. I never made any mistakes. I was blinked into existence supreme as I am now...
View Results

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:12 pm
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
^^Psycha^^
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
once, when i was little, my mom threw out some purple pills that had gone bad. my sister told me they were candy, so i got them out of the trash and ate them while hiding under the coffee table. they were grape flavored and chalky-tasting. i ended up having to go to the ER to get my stomach pumped. ninja
One of my best friends from High School did sort of what you did the difference is that she was in her first year of High School or in Middle School and she wanted to know what happen if you ate to much medicine, same story ended up in ER

thay were delicious.... 3nodding i like grape....
mmm...tasty  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 pm
    My older brother and sister used to tell simple jokes at the dinner table when I was little. I thought I had gotten the hang of it so I gave it a shot.

"How did the tree get in the back yard?

...Because it grew there... 8D"

Well, they laughed anyway. But not at the "joke"... emo

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:05 pm
I was recently reminded about this lovely childhood story. So when I was little I used to sleep in my aunt's bed all the time, I loved her to death. Anyway, I'd crawl in with her and plant my bare feet on her back, from what I gather I think I'd like wiggle my feet under her nightshirt to get to her back. And, being that I'd run around barefoot most of the day my feet would be freezing so she'd instantly complain about how feet my cold were. I would get upset, like crying upset and insist that my feet were warm. I feel bad for my poor aunt, having to first deal with a 3 year old's pair of freezing feet on her back, then having that same three year old crying her little eyes out cause she doesn't want to hear that her feet are cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:03 am
whee @ Sanzo and Waku. You guys sound like such cute kids.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Hey There Kids

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:33 pm
I used to go in the bathroom, and mix all the toxic and non toxic objects and make a secret potions.

At least i didn't drink it =]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:34 pm
My sister used to make potions! She'd mix shampoo and flowers and dirt and food in the shampoo bottles. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:26 pm
I used to s all my dad good watches like Gucci and after wearing them destroy them, and thats the reason he dosent wear watches any more also I used to make "potions" mixing all his lotions and thats why he dosent buy that anymore he just use the one he received as gifts  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:27 pm
I was evil back then  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Mom was at her desk in the office room of the house, talking on what not seems such an ancient house phone, doing whatever it was she was doing on the computer.

Right outside of the room is the end of the hallway. Part of that end is a ceiling cabinet, a space, thus resulting in a counter and then another cabinet underneath that. Her ashtray and lit cigarette was on the counter, right near the edge.

I walked on by it, wondering what it would like to smoke it. I mean, I saw mommy do it all the time, so it must be right, right? Wrong. I smoked that sucker and went to mom with a green face.

Me: "Mommy..."
Mom: "What, Ash- HOLY s**t, LEMME CALL YOU BACK! *Looks at me* What the hell did you do to yourself?!"
Me: "I smoked your cigarette..."
Mom: burning_eyes

Gawd, I never want to put a cigarette in my mouth ever again. I also used to take scissors to my bed sheets. Ruined a few good pairs because I made holes. 8D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

Wow. eek
I'm lucky that my parents didn't smoke so much around me.

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

The Dinosaur Next Door

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas