Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smile_in_your_sleep101

4,150 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:54 pm
me and my girl love esacother but most of the time we talk its always fighting, and on top of that im joining the army sxo i don't think that will help the relationship.

any suggestions for my problem  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:53 pm
Do you think she might be sad that your leaving ...

Fighting is normal .. and healthy .... if you don't fight it normally means that it will add up for a big one and lead to a brake up ....

Sit her down and talk to her and tell her that you love her and ask her whats worrying you and try to get her to talk about what going on ....

Communication is the key my friend ....

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image

How about you worry less about your petty problems and a bit more on your English eh?
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 pm
Relationships are tough work, Smile. It's all about communication, trust, and compromise. My suggestion? Be a whore.

God-Raped-Me
User Image

Why don't you worry less about your petty problems and a bit more about your English, eh?
User Image

While his language skills definitely could be improved, I fail to see how your post is relevant to the topic at hand.  

124-C

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:22 pm
124-C
Relationships are tough work, Smile. It's all about communication, trust, and compromise. My suggestion? Be a whore.

God-Raped-Me
User Image

Why don't you worry less about your petty problems and a bit more about your English, eh?
User Image

While his language skills definitely could be improved, I fail to see how your post is relevant to the topic at hand.

I am an old ATG member =]

It isn't but there is no point responding to no information.
"we argue and I am leaving, what do I do?"
We don't ******** know as its your girl, you know her best not us.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:49 am
User Image

My post is plenty relevant. I'm telling him that relationships shouldn't be his biggest worry right now. I don't understand how you didn't get that out of what I said.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:20 am
3nodding Communication is key! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:28 am
In a relationship, there's always a temptation..
If there's no temptation, then what's relationship for?
Just always be strong because if you give up. It only means that your love is not long enough or your not for each other.
Talk about YOUR problems and try to solve it.

smile smile smile  

yshaHeartElmo

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 pm
Arguing is part of any relationship. No two people are completly the same. You'll think differently about things, you'll express those differences, and so you get an arguments. It is perfectly healthy to even have arguments about stupid and silly things. Because every time you have an argument, then work things out, you get to understand the other person a little bit better than you did before. The key is working things out. A lot of relationships end because of stupid trivial arguments, and people being unwilling to listen to each other long enough to compromise.

It's silly to think that the perfect relationship would come with no arguments. Because if you never have disagreements, it probably means that one person is sacrificing their own opinions and beliefs just to keep an argument from happening.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 pm
Take her on a romantic date and at the right moment ask what the problem is.
Your a guy so there's no guarantee that you'll be able to handle the situation well if she gets upset but just try and keep your head cool.  

shiny dollar

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 am
Well from what I've read. There is 2 things you can do.

1) Either you or your girlfriend have something going on. E.g. You have something on your mind or something important going on in your life and the best thing to do is to sit down with each other and talk it out. If you start to feel angry then think ''Is this worth getting angry over'' When I get angry I always calm down within 15 minutes because there is no point in arguments. They only upset and hurt people. So the best thing to do if your feeling angry with the way the conversation is going is to just tell her your feeling angry and and ask her to change the conversation.
If she starts getting angry or upset just listen to her and you'll find out whats wrong with her in the end.
If you love her then you will find a way to work it out eventually and if she loves you then she'll tell you whats wrong.

OR

2) Could the problem be that you love each other but your not right for each other. If your just angry at each other all the time and thats all you do then it's not worth it. Me and my ex loved each other dearly but we had to split up in the end cause we never stopped arguing and I don't know why. I still care about him alot still. But if this is the case, then why don't you just be friends and see how that goes. Go your seperate ways and if in a few months you still love her and she loves you then you can always get back together and try again.

Hope that help's.
Tiesel x

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces