Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] - summer {{ l i g h t s ... - - !! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 am
Cadaver scrunched up his face at the thought of their guardians. It wasn't every day that Marijus ran off with a friend of the same sex but he was known for getting pretty drunk and taking home a lady. "Maybe papa likes Lan." He muttered but was a little slow in picking things up where Krinn seemed a bit more aware of it. Even so his mind shifted topics quick and went back to their night alone together. "Ne, Krinn lets go back to your place... Oh wait!" Cada suddenly thought jumping up. "Is this a pajama party? Shouldn't we have PJs? I don't have my PJs!" He suddenly let out worrying that perhaps he wasn't in the proper attire for a sleep over at least not on general terms.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:04 pm
Watching Cada, Krinn hummed in thought as well. He wanted to know why Lan had suddenly gone off with Marijus, especially since he rarely ever went home with friends. Without telling his charge at least. Almost choking when Cada let loose the possibility of Marijus liking Lan, Krinn turned a bit red and brushed a hand through his hair, thinking of the possibility. That would mean... Lan liked Marijus as well? And he would have to especially if they had gone... home together. Cutting off his overreactive imagination before he could get far, Krinn turned to Cada, quickly diverting his thoughts to their sleepover. Laughing at Cadas sudden explosion, Krinn flapped his hands in front of him as if trying to calm the other down. "S'alright, no problem! You can borrow some pajamas from our house if you want to. Or we can always get yours if you want them." He offered, grinning. Linking arms with Cada, he pulled him lightly towards the door. "Lets go though - as long as you've got yourself and your brain, I think you'll be good!" He joked with a slight laugh. Letting the thoughts of the mystery surrounding Marijus and Lan stay in the back of his head, Krinn sighed inaudibly. He would at least enjoy the night with Cada. Worrying about his guardian and his stupid antics would come tomorrow.  

xx - SHARKattack

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:03 pm
Cada gave a soft childish giggle when Krinn spoke. Nodding vigorously it would be wise to go home with Krinn and use what they had. Beside he didn't want to see Marijus and Lan so soon after they had left. It was best they head to Krinn's place. With his arms linked with Krinn he skipped out with a gleeful smile and chatting a mile a minute. "Can I braid your hair tonight and then I can put some make up on you and we can play dress up." That's right growth came so fast for Dusts that they had little to no time to grow mentally into that frame of mind. Still it seemed Cada was the type to always be full of a childish presence, a charm that only he could hold on to but he knew as well as any that charm would mold itself into something more as he got older. For now enjoying himself as a teenager was his only concern, worrying about minute things was out of his league and surely too much trouble?

"I'll put some lipstick on your lips and dress you up all nice a pretty like. How about it. I'll be the groom and you can be the bride."
Yes. Cada's mind was one track as they came for now the sleep over was full in his mind complete right down to the minuscule details. And it all seemed to hover around Krinn's long flowing girl-y hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:23 am
When his long, girly hair was brought into the question of becoming a toy, Krinn seized up with a giant stain of red. Rubbing his cheeks indignantly as if to rid the blush, the Rain cloud dust huffed and pouted at Cada for a moment. "B-braid?" He forced out. "Makeup!?" Puffing his cheeks a bit, the teenager distractedly played with a long strand of his stormy hair. "But I'm not a girl..." He said out loud. "And I certainly dont sound like one... hopefully." He looked sheepishly at the other teenager, biting his lip. "I wouldn't make a very good bride." Krinn amended, lightly bumping Cada in the side. As they neared the apartment complex, Krinn nudged open the door and pulled Cada in with him and out of the chilly night air. Shedding his coat, Krinn turned to the other to continue their conversation, beginning to shuffle up the staircase as well. "Unless you dont mind that your bride is a boy." Laughing a bit sheepishly, he rubbed a hand through the gray blue strands and slowly came to the realization that it was all his hairs fault.

Fishing for his keys with a free hand, Krinn quickly unlocked the door and stepped in, pulling Cada and him along by their linked arms. Breaking free, Krinn turned to Cada and threw out both of his arms in a majestic stance with a sheepish smile. Forgetting about his embarrassment with the hair and the girly qualities he had attained, Krinn huffed a bit.
"Welcome." He said as if acknowledging someone who'd just stepped foot into a royal palace. "To my apartment." Lowering his arms, Krinn rubbed the back of his head and re-looped arms with Cada. "Its not much..." He commented, pulling him in the direction of Lans bedroom - huge and spacious. And Cada would surely love the walk in closet if he liked dressing up so much. "But its home." Krinn commented as they entered the bedroom. Turning to smile sheepishly at the other, the Raincloud realized that no matter how many embarrassing comments Cada came up with, he'd still love the presence of the other. "What should we do first? And not braiding my hair, I hope."

xx - SHARKattack

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces