Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Dream Avatar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adept Rogue Sammy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:27 pm
how do you put a picture of your dream avatar or make a dream avatar and put it in your signature? oh and how do you put pictures of other peoples avatars on your profile like off to the side...and how can i change my profile theme??? god i feel stupid asking these questions stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:25 pm
Ask away. We won't get mad, we're here to help! We do ask that you read the guides/resources/stickied information as it can help answer many questions.

Avatar info: Scroll down to "Dream Avatar" in the first post of this thread.

Profile info: Helpful guide  

Avzel

Adept Rogue Sammy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:10 pm
alright...i dont think the site is working...it may be down...because every time i click on it, it says the Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage...and when i type it in manually...it redirects me to google search results...then it does the same thing when i click on it so i dont know crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:55 pm
Adept Rogue Sammy
alright...i dont think the site is working...it may be down...because every time i click on it, it says the Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage...and when i type it in manually...it redirects me to google search results...then it does the same thing when i click on it so i dont know crying

same here crying  

Alvaradode

Panzer Madchen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:18 pm
I already have mine, minus the sword. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 pm
That's weird... http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php works for me, I'm running Firefox, Spyblock and AVG. I had to give permission for the site to be displayed, as Javascript and Flash are automatically blocked on my machine unless I specify otherwise.
Maybe your systems are blocking tektek?  

Avzel

Adept Rogue Sammy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 pm
hmmm....maybe 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm
take of ur cookies on the computer
thats what i did to mine  

GrimSkeith

crazy gai 12

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:17 pm
when i went to tek tek everthing worked fine but i couldnt get the avatar in my profile anyone know why question  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games