Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for ...no reason in particular.
  *click*
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:20 pm
aretoo
It'd be nice to have an "alphabetical" option, too, for those who actually know what they're looking for. smile

When I know what I'm looking for, I generally search it in the marketplace. If it isn't cheaper there, then I have a convenient link to where it's at in the shop...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:22 pm
Agreed, but for some reason the link to the shops doesn't always actually bring up the item in question. smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 pm
I'm a little frustrated that I have to go looking in other shops for what I could normally find in another. *Sighs.* I have to admit that I'm a little happy that they've decided to age their characters a little. Peyo especially; the poor boy doesn't look like he's four anymore.

*Is an art geek; would totally concentrate on what the art looks like instead of what the shops offer.* Might I add that Louie looks darling? 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm
I want Louie's shirt 3nodding  

invisible-weirdo

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 pm
ZOMG, I know right? It's something you imagine your Prince Charming to arrive in when he's on his horse of awesome whiteness.

*Swoons.* Maybe I'll attempt drawing Louie as some, like, super awesome shounen haw-tay. whee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:54 pm
Can I just say I love the new shop set up. And yes Louie is drool worthy again, not too wimpy sounding or looking. You are soo right Chex heart

But....
I liked the big banners they used to have for the shops, these buttons are nice but they are so tiny. I guess the banners on the side and the back grounds are nice but I liked those banners... okay but this I can live with.

On the other hand....
I'm really sorry but whoever is drawing for the mangas and these shops is not as good as the original people.

From an artist's stand point Sasha's writs are beyond anorexic which is odd for a plump beach bunny like Sasha and where is her flower and signature hair!
Don't get me started on how unlike the characters Vanessa, Ruby, and Moira look. Good god what did they do to Ruby! That's not even Ruby anymore.
And apparently Ian grew his hair out. And apparently Edmund is taking something for his hair because he seems to have more and more each time I see him.
And poor Peyo now looks like he is asking for the attentions of ***** gonk

It's sad but the new NPC art was mostly fail.
And basically Ruby's hat is now a nostalgia piece that is meaningless to new members, as is Sasha's hair. And after releasing Moira's they change her hair.

And why are people going on about making Rina look older? Leave the little 12 year old alone. Make believe characters rarely age you know....
[end of rant]

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash