Submit

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 am
I am an old ATG member =]

Like the Title says... interesting day at work.
The work day in itself was fairly good, got work done and the sun was effectively brightening everyone (but one persons) mood.

This is basically what we achieved at work in the last hour (including my boss).

Number 1: one of us four practicals at work got fired today.
He stood out when not working simply because the rest of us... worked hard.
We are all dissapointed but we feel its for the best for the rest of us as this gives us an oppertunity to work right

Number 2: This caused a meeting between us 3 and the bosses where we now get new tools to replace some broken and some utterly shite tools

Number 3: we'll get some new personal equipment for better working abilities

Number 4: Tools are going to be organised in such a manner that we get personal tools that Only we get to use and nobody else which will mean faster working and easier tool gathering

Number 5: we are getting rid of a big machine so that we can build a work area along the wall next to it and have a better capability for -build work- along the wall without everyone being cramped. (Currently we only have a 3 by 4 area to work in for making Compost boxes).

Discuss:
Interesting days
People getting fired
People getting fired for not working who then blame society and the work.
karma on these people (SentamaLin gave me this discussion topic =3).
Anything else you can think of.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:53 am
I'm glad it was an interesting day. : D

I've seen a few people get fired from my work.

One guy was fired for missing too much time. He didn't complain about it, he knew he deserved it.

Another was called to see our manager for her bad behaviour. They told her they were putting her on her third warning (a step away from being fired), and so she kicked down the manager's door, and had to be dragged out of the building. After that, she banged on the windows for awhile until they called the police to come take her away. It was hysterical. x3 She was horrible at her job, and she blames it all on the supervisors and managers.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 am
When I went to work for training for a week, I fell in love with the job.

Unfortunatley I'm still waiting for my CRB to start properley.

2 people died at work, 1 expected and 1 surprise.

And the agency workers that got sent in to work whilst they found people to work properley got told they only had 2 weeks of work left whilst they get the permenant worker's rota's sorted and then their fired 'cause they had enough normal worker's (agency worker's are temp worker's) and they all started having arguments with the manager when they know that they were only supposed to be working until April. They just stopped doing their job when they found out and just sat there stareing at the ceilings and chatting all day. So for the 2-3 of us that were on training, it wasn't a very nice experience 'cause looking after 64 residents in a Carehome with Dementia and other problems is not good at all. Specially when there were only up to 6 of us doing our job. 2 on each floor 'cause the agency worker's wouldn't do what they were supposed to do and then when the manager reported them to their agencys they went mad at her and started screaming and it was upsetting the residents.

It was not a very nice experience but I'm glad that their all gone now!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 am
I found out yesterday the kid that I hated was fired. I'm so happy about that, he was a brat and never showed up for his shifts.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:15 am
Trish the Stalker
I found out yesterday the kid that I hated was fired. I'm so happy about that, he was a brat and never showed up for his shifts.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All the agency worker's got fired bt my ''friend'' works with me on a different floor. I started a month before her and she keeps telling me stuff I already know and acting like my boss. Yet when I tell her she strop's off. It's really annoying! Especially when I have to live with her sad I wish she would get fired. Then she wouldn't rub everything in my face.

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games