Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 am
Taeryyn
x-Dark-Pisces-x

Oh, and it's a bit off topic, but Tiesel? I'mma let you in on a little secret... your grip on the English language is loose and clumsy at best. If I were you, I'd consider trying a different language. Maybe one a bit more simple like Spanish! They don't deal with fancy-schmancy apostrophes for possessives like we do. You might find yourself more at home. 3nodding

Was that absolutely necessary? xp

Honestly, if there's nothing more to be said, could someone just lock the thread, perhaps?

8D Yus! Yus, it was. xd I've been white-out-ed. <.<;; You're all just in denial. D<

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 pm
Theres no need to be rude Pisces and to your statement. I do speak French quite well but I am English born and bred love. This was meant to be an ''Intellegent'' discussion, but I suppose you don't know what that is. I mean when someone makes a thread and you don't like it, just don't post. Concentrate on what interests you and if my thread isn't ''good'' enough for you then just don't go on it.

Jeebz!!

TieselGirl09

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 pm
Since apparently things can't be let go and we can't have a decent discussion in here I'm locking the thread. I'm sorry but this was supposed to have been dropped and it wasn't.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff