Reply Community Lounge
So I went to the dentist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 pm
my wisdom teeth aren't in yet.... i am wisdom toothless, as in less wisdom teeth that you.

@ toothless joe: are you a hobo by profession?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:17 pm
I still can't believe they give vicodin for wisdom teeth in the states.

Technically having teeth pulled is also an extraction, just not a surgical one. I had four molars extracted when i was a kid so i would have room for my canines to be moved into the correct place via braces.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 pm
I haven't had any teeth pulled yet, and I haven't had to wear braces and/or a retainer. But somehow my teeth-brushing skillz are awful so in every dentist trip they have to clean my teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 pm
Um. You are SUPPOSED to get your teeth cleaned at the dentist once every six months, even if you brush and floss religiously.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image

I haven't been since I was 6. GTR is trying to convince me to go but I don't want to pay him money for him to tell me the gross amounts of money that I'll have to pay to get my teeth fixed. ******** that! I'd rather not know ever!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:58 pm
My cardiologist would smack me if he knew that I hadn't been to the dentist in 6 years -- if I don't keep everything healthy in my mouth, I am at high risk for a heart infection that will kill me.

I'm still more scared of the dentist than of dying a horrible painful death by bacterial endocarditis.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 pm
I've... yet to have the pressing matter of pulling teeth land into my lap. I do wear Invisilign braces, though. Mom had an issue with my teeth and before I was fitted for them, my dentist noticed one of my teeth had come in twisted. My only main concern was that, after having sucked my thumb and the teeth grown back, were my two upper front teeth. One was overlapping the other, and it was getting to the point where it hurt.

I've only had... um. Two cavities. My only problem, after they check my teeth out every 6 months, is that I don't floss enough.

I'm told my wisdom teeth are actually growing horizontally or "flat." So, if they stay that way, my wisdom teeth won't come through the gum. They'll just stay where they are.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:46 pm
Well I meant like, more than usual... and they are always saying my teeth-hygiene is below average. (I haven't gotten a cavity yet but that's only because I almost never drink soda or eat candy... or do whatever it is that my fellow youngins do to their teeth. ) My mom's teeth-cleaning time at the dentist is so much less than mine because she has super brushing skills. o__o;;

Yeah, I was like half asleep when I wrote that. I admit it. sad  

TurtIe Tracks

sahihen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 pm
I swear I was born with a bad molar. In grade 3 I think they said I had a cavity in that tooth. The dentist filled it and a couple years later [I forget exactly when] I was eating toffee at halloween and my filing came out... Got it re-filled and the dentist said if it got any worse I'd need a root canal.
When I switched dentists years later he said I need a root canal on that tooth and I flat out refuse because I'm deathly afraid of dentist. I can't stop shaking and I feel light headed everytime I used to go. So now I have a hole in my mouth although it caused one of my wisdom teeth to grow in funny.
I've also never gotten my wisdom teeth pulled and the only thing bad about them was the teething problem. They were so itchy and annoying coming in.
I haven't gone to the dentist in ages... 5-6 years ago I think.

GTR- where are the teeth you need to get pulled?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 am
User Image
Top two Wisdom teeth. Second premolar on my left top and first molar on my bottom right.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: Trish the Stalker

"What you don't seem to understand is that I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me." - Rorschach

God-The-RapistV2.0

sahihen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:12 am
They're not to noticable then.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items