My failures in life...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jexams

Anxious Browser

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 pm
So yeah... This blog will contain all my failures and triumphs I face being in high school... I'll edit this later to make it look pretty or something because it is pretty plain.

For my first failure:

Me and my friend are working on a group project with a few other people okay... Only one other person shows up. After discussing the project, we walk to a nearby Carls Jr. (Hardees for you people in the East of U.S.). We order food and eat. One of my friends get picked up so me and my other friend Drew are stuck walking back to the school. I go to a Private Catholic school btw. Unlike most catholic schools though, ours is friggin huge! So we go back to the back entrance where we came out from since it's a shorter walk. When we get there though, all the gates are locked! Not wanting to waste half an hour or more walking back around the school, we call for help from my friend. We walk around a bit looking for an old hole in the fence (my friend in on the other side of the gate.) Not finding any, we decided to jump the fence. The problem, was, I'm dead scared of heights. When I finally got over my fear and we had thrown our stuff over the fence, my friend jumps over. Following him, I find out that my shoes aren't gripping and I kept slipping... I throw my shoes over and get my two friends to help me down since my fear of heights kicked in... I got down safe but yeah... I totally failed fence hopping...

Note to self: when I leave through an entrance, make sure that it's open when I come back...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:26 pm
A revival of the blog!

So, I miss three weeks of school due to recovering from a freak car accident. I have so much work to make up that it's not even funny!

-Three geometry assignments
-One geometry test
-Two English quixes
-Two Spanish Quizes
-One Spanish assignment
-Two chapters of Religion homework
-And to top it all off, Three Chapters of Religion Vocabulary...

Jexams

Anxious Browser

bittersweetheartbeat

3,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:41 am
Im sorry. But this is like the perfect place to exist if you feel like your life sucks.
I have a really awful cold right now, but i feel better knowing that maybe there is some person reading this, or maybe two some peoples. and they care, because they wouldn't bother responding if they don't.

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games