Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Assasin for hire, artist for fun and 'general good person'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BamBAM!
  The flinestones? OMG your old!
View Results

DeCrazySheep

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:19 am
Here's another intro for ya'.
My avi is based off a character named Sau Wolfe from a book called God Crutch. While I'm usualy dolled up in 'gangster caps', (Phadoras, Derbies, cabby caps ect ect) and toteing a sniper rifle I thought I'd give her a break from all of that and dres her like she looked like in Hawaii just before a Lau demonstration.
She's ussualy got a few large angry dogs with her, but I opted out forthe aligator that was given to us as a gift (both on gaia and the book! ^w^ )

I'm from NC, I've got a crappy computr and one arm so typing really fast is difficult. I do draw avi's, but not by request. I just randomly pick people. Usualy simple avi's because there seems to be no newbie love.

I will help out in any manner I can. But my priority will always be my baby girls. Sure they're my sisters, but they might as well be my kids. So if I'm off for an extended amount of time, it's not you; we've probaly set something on fire and got aressted. wink
I love quantum Theory.
I love random comments.
I love to rp both as Sau and OCs.
I'd love to see someone get a sidgen of happiness out of this site and want to help.

That's alll ladies and gents: g'night!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:41 pm
Welcome!
You were given an alligator...from a book?  

Avzel

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff