Reply Community Lounge
confessing those secrets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

got something to confess?
  yes,i will confess this heavy burden
  yes,i do,but i'd like to not share it....
  no(i'm so lucky)
View Results

xX Super Dino Rawrs Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm
sometimes when you have a secret it can be really hard to hold it in,it can sometimes make the day go slower and life seem worse so maybe if you just let that secret out you can loosen up and feel fresh again,don't worry,we won't judge anybody here and if you do,you have to apologize to that person.

so,let us get started blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:32 pm
I'm sorry. With me being a Gemini Moon, I keep my emotions and thoughts locked away..... so HA! Your not getting a secret out of me!! XD  

Nikoru Tairuro

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:43 pm
Hm...well, I'm claustrophobic, but only when it is dark, except when the moon is out.

Oh, but it wasn't really much of a secret to begin with...oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:28 pm
I crave admiration and respect. That sounds lame and whiny. Which is probably why I don't talk about it. If I can't respect myself because I sound lame and whiny...yeah, it's probably me with the problem, isn't it? I keep working on that, but the problem just won't die.  

Yvaine

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm
A year ago from tomorrow, July 3, I had an abortion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:24 pm
I'm happy he's dead. It's like a weight off my shoulders.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 am
I hate my mom's fiance, who she's been with for 9 years, and I supported my mom moving away for her job in the hope that the two of them would grow apart and break up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm
One of the deciding factors in my booking my tattoo appoinment was calling the Mental Health Crisis Line.

That was the second time I've called.  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

pikamewmew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:53 am
You know what, nevermind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 pm
My brother offered me a chance to go and see my grandpa one more time before he died, and I refused because I'm too much of a selfish coward to watch him die.  

pickle relish

Just Pullin Your Chain

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 am
I have been in love with a guy for 6 years and havn't had the chance to tell him... You know why? He's in love with my best friend...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm
so, here it goes. my mother's current husband's son did something particularly terrible to me when i was seven. this is not that much of a secret, to people that I know, though I don't think i'll ever tell her, or anyone in my family because this is her third marriage, she is reaching her 50's, and I just want her to have some amount of happiness, after spending much of her life toiling to take care of her three children. Alternatively, I feel that i also harbor a lot of resentment towards her and the entire family, for promoting an environment of secrecy and shame and for not noticing what, upon reflection were very obvious signs of post-traumatic stress disorder and subsequent bouts of severe anxiety.

although, honestly, I know that there is no one i can blame but myself, for not seeking help every time i could have (specifically, when i had insurance that could pay for real medicine).  

Milk and Holy Water

ennaelatan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:55 pm
I pushed away every single one of my friends with a lie they'll never forgive me for. Now I just try not to think about it every day. It's tough. It eats away at me like acid.
That's enough of this secret stuff though.  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games