Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[ PRP ] - - - fields of black grain { kanove&zero } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:46 am
"Yes... I heard a little about that, but... granted, I do not know much." The dark-skinned man knew at least that much, from his meeting with Aren, a long time ago... back when the little girl sitting at his side was still... a bottle, of all things.

Sitara, on the other hand... "A what ?" She knew, of course, that she was not really... normal. That kind of came with the territory of rainbow-hued hair (currently pinned up and hiding under her hat, save for a loose bang dropping on the side to frame her face.) wings, yellow skin covered with markings and golden eyes. Sitara, it seemed, did not quite easily go undercover. But she'd never truly known what she actually was, beyond an oddity. Hymn's whispering made an amused grin flash on her face, but other than that, she was quiet and listening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:48 pm
"By any means of explanation- A dust, and by the look on your face you know the term Silver. However, a dust is simply a being created from a type of dust. Mine- was a Siren's Voice. Many are surprised I turned out male but I have. Besides- that is not the point." he smiled messing with a napkin. "Perhaps I can explain it better to you if we leave here?" he said, there were faces everywhere- faces he could tell would eavesdrop if he mentioned anything interesting.

Helena was a dangerous place to bring up certain topics so Hymn thought it best if they went on a walk, at least then no one could track their entire conversation. Perhaps the teen could also get to know this short rainbow a bit more. He only smiled laying out a couple coins for payment and stood up. "Meet me in five minutes by the town's eastern gate. I will be there."he noted tipping his helmets and leaving the shop.

The streets were busy but finding his way to the gate was easy. Since- after all everyone was heading to the festival. Shrugging he leaned against a gate post watching some horses flee across the field of grass. Nature was so beautiful- so invigorating. Why hadn't he seen this before?

Smiling the dust closed his eyes and pulled off his helmet and began to open his eyes. It hurt, immensely but letting his eyes adjust piece by piece he slowly looked at the world differently. It already hurt- but it was so different looking without the helmet, not so dark, since he walked by noise anyways it was odd to even see nature like this. Life, was beautiful.

Laughing he turned and looked up at the sky. "Wow.." he noted quietly it was- breath-taking. Suddenly as a twig broke behind him the dust slid his helmet back on quickly and turned to the noise. He couldn't see anyone but he didn't bother. It was odd for him to act so happy- but it was becoming more and more common lately.

Kanove

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:32 pm
Sitara made a rather interesting face when Hymn quietly made his way out. A little miniature version of an annoyed frown, which promised that there would be answers to her questions indeed, or else both dust and human would never be able to get a minute of peace.

Which also meant that Silver's plans for the evening were pretty much over-ridden as the little girl easily preferred pursuing her new friend for answer than deal with the festival. She liked Hymn alot, she found. He didn't laugh at her like all those dumbass kids back home did. Probably because he was older and much, much less dumb.

And so, indeed, the pair was waiting right where had been agreed upon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 am
Hymn moved slowly and soon found the spot they were supposed to meet waving at Sitara and Silver. They both looked like a nice family, Silver sounded protective of Sitara to a point. It was nice, seeing a guardian and their dust out on the town. It encouraged Hymn to go out with Sojo one day- if the god would ever leave the piles of paperwork he had received recently.

Moving up to the two of them he ran his hand down his arm scratching it before he looked off into the fields. As his eyes captured a few people harvesting he couldn't help wondering how hard it was to work in the sun all day. Then again- would he ever be able to tell? There wasn't a clue unless he convinced his guardian.

"So Sitara, what would you like to know?" he asked knowledgeably leaning down over the younger dust with a smile.

Kanove

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:16 pm
The young girl seemed to ponder for a moment, but then looked up at her companion. "What do you mean by dust ?" She certainly did not feel... dusty ? Or anything silly like that.

...And beside, how could a voice be dust ? That was kinda silly also.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:50 pm
"Dust- is simply the name of our species. We are of human form but we come from a special kind of dust. Normally- only an item is dust, or an element of sorts. Mine- is quite peculiar... a voice. I don't know how it happened myself. No one really remembers my birth.." he noted looking down at the ground. He felt guilty, not knowing where he came from. Sojo had found him that one stormy night in the woods like out, from then on he tailed Sojo and obeyed him.

It was his nature, to do as people said for him to do. Probably what led to him being such a blank person."It's hard to explain really..." he noted with a whisper.

Kanove

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 am
"Oh. Hmm..." The little girl made a face. She... certainly did not remember anything like that. Just... being herself, really.

And being carried home by her daddy late at night... one of the first memories she actually recalled.

"Daddy found me in a forest." Maybe she was some kind of foresty.... thing ? Or a rainbow ?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm
"Do not tread over it too much, you'll run your mind amuck. Just life, be happy, have fun." said Hymn staring off into the skies. There were many people in the world, and he would do whatever he could to keep as many of his friends smiling. After all, much evil existed in this world. So much so it frightened even Sojo sometimes.

The balance of light, and darkness, yin and yang, love and hate, all seemed so sureal. Perhaps it was all just a ploy to let the Gods mess with them. Hymn didn't think anyone controlled their lives, and Sojo said no one in heaven had that power. Then why was life so written for humans. They followed a pattern, day to day, never experiencing anything new.

Glancing off to the side Hymn's glance met Silver's, "Keep yourself happy, life's dark as I guess you have seen by now, but it always gets better." He smiled and turned off, waving over his shoulder."I might want to get going, it's late and the festival starts soon~"

Kanove

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:58 pm
"Yeah !" The young dust announced with a grin. It all sounded so complicated, anyway ! Definitively better things to think about for now, yup !

"Are you sure you do not want to come with us ?" Silver asked again "I know all the best places..." He announced with a grin.

"Coooooomeeeee on, Hymn ! Ill't be fun !"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:27 pm
"Hah, I'm afraid I can't unless you can convince me too- it's not often that I stay out for such gatherings, never have been to one such as this before," he lied. Hymn had been to plenty in his younger years, but those were fogged and dangerous memories of his past, something he'd like not to encounter again in his lifetime.

Rubbing the hair on the back of his head he looked at the setting sun than back at the two of them. "You've grown a lot haven't you?" Hymn asked randomly looking at Sitara, she was normal than most kids, maybe she'd end up growing soon.

Hymn patted the girl on the head and shook hands with Silver before he bowed a little to both of them."I'm going to get headed out, it is late and I must return home, I am sorry. Thank you both for making this a wonderful night,"he said turning away after waving and exchanging goodbyes.

The walk home was long, and it was dark- oh boy.

Kanove

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 pm
"Oh well." The dark-skinned man said, a little dissapointed but doing his best not to show it. "Be safe on the way..."

"Hyyyyymnnnn." The dust started to whine, a frown on her face, but one look from her father was enough to stop her. "...Kay, but we get to hang out later ! See ya..."

((And that would be it, ja ?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 am
((Yes'm))

This roleplay is Finished!

Kanove

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items