Reply Teepees
[IC] =Chemicalstar's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:07 pm
Cyrus had been wondering around and had heard word for where Zephi's teepee was so he had ventured toward it. He hadn't seen Zephi along time so he decided to pay him a visit. Cyrus' emerald glanced back and forth as he made his way to his destination. He made it to his teepee and nickered out seeing if he was home. He hoped he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:00 pm
Zephyr heard a voice.. a familar one that was... he slowly walked otu of the the teepee, only to see Cyrus! He missed his friend! "Cyrus! What brings you here?" he asked, trying to hide his excitement in order not to scare the black soquili but he wasn't very successful in doing that. despite his big size, zephyr was still a colt deep inside!  

chemicalstar

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:05 pm
Cyrus big emerald eyes just got wider. "You've grown!" Cyrus reared happily."I hadn't seen you in awhile so I just thought I should stop by." He grinned and walked over to him. He was glad to see Zephyr again. "How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:15 pm
((Mrr. You and I should get some rp in together, Chemi.))  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:27 am
i lost all the pm rp's with gaias wonky pm system.. and all other pms as well sad so i could not post much.. and where if farland go from the title? this is her teepee too^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:28 am
ZEPHYR IS A DAD!!!!

User Image

User Image

two purdy baskets.. i wonder what they hold! ^^  

chemicalstar

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:41 pm
Cyrus walked along his merry little way until he found himself in a familiar spot. He noticed and realized that he wasn't very far from his younger brother Zephyr's teepee.

He started into a trot then made his way into a canter going to his teepee. He slowed down as he started to get closer, he soon was able to see the material of the teepee. He made his way through the brush easily until he was at the entrance. "Zeph? You in there?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:28 am
Zephyr slowly opened his eyes, and lifted his head up to see the sunlight gleaming just above him. It was not like him to sleep until very late, but today, it felt like he slept for ages. He got up and shook is mane to get rid of dry grass stuck to it. He then yawned and shook his tail in anticipation of what he should do that day. His days were rather boring lately and he missed Kamaria and Cyrus more than anything... He walked towards the river, for he had slept just next to it, and drank from the icy water with thirst. He then litfed his head with curiosity because he was sure he head heard someone or soemthign coming nearer.  

chemicalstar

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Erik watched for anything near him hoping to be by himself with no one else to deal with. He probably wouldn't have that problem but he wanted to make sure anyways. He hummed along, his own melodic tune and realized his throat was parched. He heard the sounds of the river and started trotting towards it. He was about to serve his quench for the liquid until he seen a stallion about his heighth but his skeletals were showing. He made no movement toward the river nor any other at all.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:57 am
Zephyr continued looking around with a growing curiosity... "Who is there?..." he called out. The sound was gone and now stillness prevailed. He turned around and his crimson eyes intersected with those of a silvery color, one hidden behind a mask. He siwshed his tail nervously. He had neevr seen this soquili in his life. He took a step closer to him "I am Zephyr, I don't think we have met?" he said in a polite manner. The soquili standing in front of him was very interesting.. why was he wearing a mask? did he have something to hide? however asking these were no polite, so zephyr held his questions inside his brain for the time being.  

chemicalstar

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:35 pm
Erik had been getting his confidence boosted from Cyrus and so he decided to reply to this other stallion. "Zephyr as in Zephi? Cyrus talks about you a lot. I'm Phantom." his face showed little expression if any.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:36 am
A gift by the amazing Haperking

User Image

chemicalstar

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items