Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
District area (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 pm
"well, you dont seem to have a village then. I would be more then happy to offer you a position in the village." One of the clones said, smiling.

((Cant hide it well from me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm
"What sort of position?" he asked, his inner mind already working as he kept his hands positioned in his robes. He had not belong to a village ever since the Sound Village was decimated. And this man...there was something curious about him, something that he wanted to find out more about. His eyes, though hidden in the darkness, watched the man carefully for any sudden movements.  

Yuki Miojin

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm
"A position as a Ninja, in the village. Rock welcomes all who lost their way. And We could use medical nin such as yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm
"Rock welcomes all who lost their way..." he repeated as he listened to the words that he had to say and analyzed them. From the looks of it, they didn't seem to have that many medical nin, and though he was okay at it, he wasn't that powerful to begin with, he was just smarter than the average shinobi and good at escaping. "I'm not that great of a medical nin...just a simple medicine man like I said before," he responded. The last rank he had attained before leaving sound was genin, and he was still at that rank, so he doubted he would be of any use here anyways.  

Yuki Miojin

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm
"It doesnt matter, you would still be welcome, no matter your profession." the Clone said, unfolding its arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm
"I'll consider it...now if you'll excuse me," he said as his stomach growl wildly. "I'm going to get something to eat..." he told him as he to the right and away from the clones, his hands still in his pockets as he continued walking. As he did so, Axel closed his eyes and expanded his mind, letting his mind guide him through the crowd. The reason for this is if the clones decided to make a move against him, he would know the moment they'd move a muscle. Continuing forward, he made his way to the ramen shop.  

Yuki Miojin

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 pm
Zephaniah was extremely angry, or she was when she left the kages office. "I can't believe I was run out like that" She swore, kicking a rock on the ground. She walked through the market area, as shutters closed around her. Their were no vendors, no stalls that were open for business. It seemed as if the only way to get things were by other villages. "This is ridiculous" She muttered, as she swept her waist length hair back, putting her black sunglasses on. The village was in a sort of depression that needed dire help. "What can I even do? Im just a genin" She said, thinking about ideas.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm
Isacc Hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isaccs head would pop up from underground infront of zeph, "Katsuro is free now, if you want to talk to him," he would disappear underground just as quickly as he came. Tracking her here was simple thanks to his demon.

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:16 pm
Zephaniah did not say anything, but turn around and walked back twords the office, her anger quickly fading, still enough to get over the fear of the ninja just popping in. She had a bit to talk about with the kage.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff