Reply Community Lounge
BACK OFF MY SUNNY D A-HOLES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxoPink Supremexoxo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:55 pm
So I live at my boyfriends house. I'm pregnant.
All I can drink is sunny d because anything else gives me gas or I through it up...for some reason my body is LOVING the sunny d. So my boyfriend buys me a jug of it every pay cheque he gets (I've had to stop working because my pregnancy is high risk) so were living on a small income as it is.
We just got the juice tonight, and my boyfriend and I went to my parents house to watch the hockey game...I come back to get a drink and my ******** sunny d is GONE! All that is left is enough for probably a shot glass.

Thing that pisses me off is if we drink their stuff they FLIP. They used MY sunny d for their vodka mix. When they have 22 cases of pop for tomorrows party. They KNOW I can't drink pop. I am SO ticked. My boyfriend paid all the bills and so now I'm going to be throwing up even more because even water upsets my stomach (I've always hated tap water)

AND no one will even own up to it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:57 pm
My advice is start doing what I did when I had roommates. If it is your beverage and you don't wish to share it...drink straight from the container. Trust me, it will make them a lot less likely to use your Sunny D after that!

I love Sunny D...and I used to drink tons of it. Straight from the container. Never had to worry about anyone stealing it either. mrgreen  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:14 pm
I'm with Thaliat! Make sure there are people around while you do it, and announce loudly that you backwashed an awful lot (you don't have to actually backwash, just make everyone think you did). Then, if you can do it convincingly, fake-sneeze on the inside of the cap before putting it back on the bottle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:59 am
ninja What's Sunny D? ninja

Surazal Dloc

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:43 am
I LOVE Sunny D, an orange juice drink similar to tang ninja , and I would totally backwash in it anyways if I knew others were drinking in it. I would tell them that having the saliva in there to partially break down the sugars makes it taste super yummy. I would also make it really visible, like where I hold the jug away a bit and just spit it all back in nice and slow, but I'm also a d**k like that.

Drinking from containers doesn't work at my house. If I want something for me it has to go in my room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:45 am
Uggh I hate it when people do stuff like that. Had more than my fair share of it when I was living with my ex's family -_-
I wound up using a mini fridge and just keeping everything of mine in my own room (it didn't always stop them from taking stuff but, it did make it more difficult for them).
If that's not an option, then I'd go with the drinking from the container plan.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lizzica

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 pm
I'm in a similar situation right now, minus the high risk but plus plus plus on the vomitting. (I lost over ten pounds in two weeks, but doing better)And the living with the father until I'm able to go home.
I wish I could drink Sunny D... it sounds so good! but anything acidic makes me sickly.
And tap water has been making me sick too, glad to know i'm not crazy.
I would be IRATE if someone took my pregnancy drink. my ex roommates ate all of my frozen pop-ice things and I was so pissed... they were all I had to eat.
I think it's a good thing no one has tried anything like that here... I'd probably get both of us 'kicked out'.

To help with the sickness... hopefully? I suggest putting ice in everything, cold things seem to go down better in general (so they say, and it's worked for me). Also, I got some Crystal Light drink mix-ins and they help, they're only like $2.50 at the store.
I say they should have to buy you more drink. Especially if you're high risk and that's one of the only things you can drink. My doctors freak out about keeping down fluids.

Or take a bunch of pop cans and open them and pour them out.
Okay, I probably wouldn't actually DO that, but I would imagine doing it. And if you do, awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:15 am
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
So I live at my boyfriends house. I'm pregnant.
All I can drink is sunny d because anything else gives me gas or I through it up...for some reason my body is LOVING the sunny d. So my boyfriend buys me a jug of it every pay cheque he gets (I've had to stop working because my pregnancy is high risk) so were living on a small income as it is.
We just got the juice tonight, and my boyfriend and I went to my parents house to watch the hockey game...I come back to get a drink and my ******** sunny d is GONE! All that is left is enough for probably a shot glass.

Thing that pisses me off is if we drink their stuff they FLIP. They used MY sunny d for their vodka mix. When they have 22 cases of pop for tomorrows party. They KNOW I can't drink pop. I am SO ticked. My boyfriend paid all the bills and so now I'm going to be throwing up even more because even water upsets my stomach (I've always hated tap water)

AND no one will even own up to it!

Then you need to write your name on the sunny d and also write DO NOT TOUCH biggrin ans if they disobey that then whooaah boy go crazy on them like they do to you XD  

Nikoru Tairuro

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 am
Surazal Dloc
ninja What's Sunny D? ninja

Ha ha, old commercials.  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items