Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Anyone else play games all the time and still suck at them?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:44 am
Yeah, the title says it all.

I'm getting really tired of sucking at all video games despite the fact that I play them all the ******** time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:40 am
So am I. I play Halo 3 a shitload, but I'm pretty much a legit 10. stare  

Sir Francis XLII

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:56 pm
FRANKthaTANK42
So am I. I play Halo 3 a shitload, but I'm pretty much a legit 10. stare

Heh I know that one. I got so frustrated with Halo 3 that I pretty much stopped playing Matchmaking altogether. Sure I was a 42 skill, but I sure as hell didn't feel like one. Add sucking to having times when your ping spikes up to the 900s at random times, and you've got some serious fail on your hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:05 am
Ugh V knows the feeling with Halo 3 I have realized I will never be able to use the BR or snipe or pilot the banshee or sword cancel more than once so I focus on melee and driving much more satisfying to ramp a mongoose over a tank and then beat it to death than SpLaser/sniper it.

Another game V fails at horribly despite playing a lot is Warcraft 3 (Damn me and my weakness to trilogies not the best at Halo 3 ranked or Warcraft 3 ranked, hated Spider(Emo)man 3 and dislike triangles...) don't think I've ever won a ranked ladder match since I first bought it shortly after release day...  

Nerevar Fatehand

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:24 am
i hate sidescrollers, boxing and wrestling games gonk ~

no matter how long i play them, i just don't get used to the gameplay emo ~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:37 am
I play them, Im not perfect at any. (this from a metroid player where time and collection rate equal completion rate) but, doing everything isn't the important part to me. Playing hrough them is. as long as I can beat the game, that's all I really need.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Megaman and Tecmo Super Bowl. Fun but super hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:03 pm
i know exactly what you are talking about i play video games all the time but ive only beat like 3 out of the 100 i've played  

fake passport

oegiap

Rainbow Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:35 pm
Yup, I suck. (How stereotypical for a girl to suck at gaming) I'm not good at any games except for strategic games! I love all video game types, but I still can't even beat the boss from Kirby 64 Crystal Shards... AND I'VE HAD THAT GAME FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS! (ok, that and I only play it once a year because it's at my grandparents, BUT STILL!) I don't care about how bad I play, I love games because they are entertaining and can both raise my adrenaline levels and provide me with a great story (depending on the game) and I will keep playing them even if I can't get past the fourth boss! LONG LIVE MY FLAMING PASSION FOR VIDEO GAMES! LIVE FOR THE MOMENT!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:44 pm
Yea. I'm not the best at certain video games. Halo being one of them razz And Time Splitters. I really suck at that since my brothers insist on having one shot kills. Though, I don't suck at animal crossing : D ... That doesn't count all that much. But I'm actually pretty good at Fable II >:3  

sugasu

Questionable Wrangler

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm
I dunno. I'm good at some games and I suck at others. I do tend to play games I'm good at more often.

I kinda suck at Guitar Hero and I've turned down offers to play it and Rock Band about a million times now.

"Hey Casey! Wanna play Rock Band?"

"No. I suck at that and I get bored."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:52 pm
i own at those games but i suck at some megaman games and i really hate zombie and alien games cuz they freak me out so when they pop up out of nowhere i shoot everywhere and almost piss my pants  

Shadowfox-lance

Rage-of-Cultic-Fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:25 am
I suck at RPG's the first time I play through my characters are never strong enough to beat bosses then the next time I play through from the begining I still have problems it took me 7 YEARS to beat Final Fantasy VII  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 pm
I suck at everything except Pokemon Puzzle League xD  

Pi-face Sho

Mr Not Perfect

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:47 am
Let's just say every time I beat a game it's a cause for celebration. crying  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items