Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
How do I put a pic on my profile and signature?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Bee-otch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:37 pm
I always wanted to know how to put a picture on your profile and signature. Could someone be so kind and tell me how to do that? I would really apprecate that very much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 pm
You upload your picture to a site like TinyPic or Photobucket, then copy the code into your signature or profile.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Ogyshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm
Yeah.. that supposedly should work but I'm having major technical difficulties getting my photobucket pictures to show up on my profile or my signature. I got *one* picture on my profile, but none of the others worked. Gah.

As you can see from my signature... I offer a picture of a shriveled berry. but there is none.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 pm
tektek.org offers a random-image generator, and you can also host your images there. Which is obviously not really a solution, but it is an alternative, as far as the signature goes.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Ogyshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 am
Taeryyn
tektek.org offers a random-image generator, and you can also host your images there. Which is obviously not really a solution, but it is an alternative, as far as the signature goes.

random generator? :O yay! I suck at this computer coding business, that would help a lot! smile

I say I suck at computer coding.. yet my job entails c programming. *smashes head on keyboard*.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:18 pm
Thank you I will see if that will work.  

Princess Bee-otch

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas