Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:08 pm
I didn't really care much for MJ, Not a fan of the music. The only thing I have to say is that he certainly stole Farrah Fawcett's thunder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
I didn't really care much for MJ, Not a fan of the music. The only thing I have to say is that he certainly stole Farrah Fawcett's thunder.

Yep. Earth lost an Angel and no one cares. :3  

ibixch

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 pm
Definitely a sign of how famous he is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:07 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

being my age, i didnt really appreciate him music as much as i do now. but i totally understand about farrah fawcett. poor her!  

the d0rk knight

Conservative Sex Symbol

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:44 pm
Alarias
It is shocking to me...
He really was a legend and it just feels like the end of an era sad

(Of course I still do believe the real Michael was taken by aliens a good 20 or so years ago but, this is still very sad)

That's what I was thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm
I think that thw media has blown this way out of proportion. I thnk he just OD, i don't think he was actually murdered. That sounds ridiculous! rolleyes  

SoLongAndFairWell

ennaelatan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm
MJ's death affected me in the same way any other person's death affects me. I love people, and I really was sad that he died. Honestly though, I'm more upset at the state of the world, and he's a perfect example. Celebrities, yeah they have a lotta money and can live easy lives if they spend their money right, but celebrities can /never/ have a fair trial. Nothing needs to be proven when the accusation is against a celebrity. All that needs to happen is someone of lesser means accuses them of something, and then that celebrity's name goes to hell.

He was a guy that got screwed over by the people he tried to help. It happens to a lot of people - but because he was famous, it got completely blown out of proportion. Obviously the man had issues, but *****? I don't believe it at all. Especially considering the lack of credence of the accusers stories. I mean seriously, the history of the families that did it. ******** that.

I hate knowing that someone is dealing with that. That someone is everyone's scapegoat and token recipient of their hate and ill-will when they don't deserve it.

So yes, I was saddened by his death in the same way that I'm saddened by any other person who's been wronged so very badly. I was saddened by his death in the same way that I'm sad every day because I hate the idea of people dying - but it happens every day and I can't stop it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:17 am
The only "celebrity deaths" the truly effected me were the deaths of Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax(Co-creators of Dungeons and Dragons) and Heath Ledger (huge fan of Princess Bride as a kid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

Though MJ's death did effect me to the point where I mourned slightly. He was a legend despite the rumors.

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items