Reply Community Lounge
Barbeques, Parades, and Fireworks, Oh My! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:17 am
No idea what I'm doing on July 4 yet. Probably visiting relatives if nothing better comes along.

July third I'm meeting friends for Sushi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:37 am
wakusei
Jaft
I'll probably be at a fair, hopefully accompanied by some funnel cake... >_>

omgfunnelcake

I...I don't know what I'm doing for the 4th over here... emo Hopefully something. Otherwise I'll just buy myself BBQ and pretend I'm having fun...*sniff*

Awww You could...watch fireworks on tv like me ^_^ And get drunk and post in here ...that's always entertaining 3nodding  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:13 am
My Independence Day Celebrations are spread over three days. Due to rain, the fireworks the night before last were cancelled and moved to last night. So I saw those with my friend Mitch. Later on today me and Mitch made plans to spend some time at the Carnival area of the festival before going towards where the 'concert' is going on, jam to some music, watch the 15 minute firework show, then walk home. On the 4th I'm hoping to get together a couple of friends to see the fireworks together and generally hang out and have a good time.

If the ones on the 4th aren't going on due to the one that lasts...well..not sure how long it lasts but it goes on for a loooooong time, going on the next time over I'll have my own party at home c: I should see about getting my hands on some small fireworks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 am
The events here were kind of cool! We have a small man made lake in the center of town and all around it is a park called little lake park, and there were vendors, games, those inflatable jumping things for kids. Hell there were even shows that different sports, clubs, etc put on. We watched a bit of crappy wrestling, I watched the gymnasts, we were going to watch a medieval performance, a battle, but we had to leave. I really wish we had the whole day there.

As for fireworks, this town and the one about 2 minutes away take turns hosting the fireworks. This year it was the other towns turn. Well we were supposed to all go and see them because my sister-in-law's mother, or GTR's mom if you will was going to pick up GTR's sister and her kids, because I only have my car now. Well grandma there only picked up my niece and nephew. So, we didn't got to go and see them.  

God-Raped-Me

ibixch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:04 am
As of now there's a firework show at pennslanding and up at the race track later in the night that we might go to or we might shoot off some fireworks my friend got The real deal kind like they use at shows. There's also a block party, and a regular party my one friend is having.

Knowing us, we'll wind up at my friends party, get drunk, and wake up remembering NOTHING.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff