Pikachu
  Crono
  Link
  Klonoa
  Alex Kidd or Other (Not enough space)
View Results

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Ghost from Modern Warfare 2, He is Awesome, he pwns!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm
I'd be Kirby because I could eat people and steal their special abilities. ;>
Or the pokemon trainer from the pokemon games. biggrin
I mean, really, who DOESN'T want superpowerful creatures that fight at your own will and are easy to store in small, easily carried capsules? XD  

CrypticCat

Familiar Informer

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 pm
Jak, from the Jak and Daxter series of games.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:10 pm
YES, with out repeating anyone (And I don't know how) Gordon Freeman.
Why? Because I'm still in school, so I become a mute scientist with a crowbar pen. Awesome.

Either him or the spy (TF2) because whats more awesome then pretending to be someone else, going invisible and CRAB  

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

Nazara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:36 pm
Balthier from Final Fantasy 12  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:26 pm
link(zelda), ken masters(street fighter), and a male adaline(kirby) all rolled into one, if you can imagine it......  

Master Azrael Reaper

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:36 pm
If only I were a guy, I'd say Ezio from Brotherhood (he's a whiner in A.C. 2 you have to admit that) buuuut since I'm not, I'd have to say Laura Croft since she pwns and can do free running just as good as the Assassins wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:15 pm
That poll is obvious. I mean come on...I was conceived in Hyrule by my mother empress dee. And yeah, we have modern tech in Hyrule.

Separated from my mom during the day can be tough though. She lives on earth and can only travel to the Renaissance Galaxy, the Galaxy where Hyrule is on, during her sleeping hours.

Us "animated" characters live and breathe in the Renaissance Galaxy. We have lives just as you earthlings do. The problem is, is that we are treated like 2 bit drawings and not as equals.

Heh, but I guess I cannot really complain about that. After all, if you read your newspaper, guaranteed you will notice a similarity between a King of Fighters plot and Earth. Yes, the earth is succumbing to the evil that is tainting it.

And yet, the remarkable climax will be when two young teenagers, both 18, accompanied by a team of martial artists will be the ones to rid you of all the evil plaguing your world and once that happens, the portal to the Renaissance galaxy will open and my mother can return home finally for good.

Right now, she's like the "nobody" on Kingdom hearts...the Sora and Roxas split. Which one is which when the game is for real? You tell me. Is my mom's true form the one on earth and you think that I don't really exist or...is her true form the one in the cartoon world and her nobody is stuck on earth?  

Linken_Bogard

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:15 pm
Even though I picked Klonoa (Because the magical environment.) I'd like to be Sly Cooper. Thieving racoon with a cool cane and awesome sneaking skills? Sign me up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 pm
gaia_nitemareleft Lucas Speaks gaia_angelright

I'd be a villain... Browser maybe?? (I'm a Browser-the turtle who has spikes on it's shell and is secretly in costume and when he revealed himself, the princess wants to have "fun" with him...) O w O

LucasMondeveig

Defensive Gunner

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 am
User Image FireRed Team: Snorlax, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Lapras, Mr.Mime

User Image

User Image
PikaChu!! Everytime! ><

User Image

User Image

Emerald Team: Combusken, Pelipper, Hariyama, Azumarill, Manectric, TropiusUser Image

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff