Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 pm
xd So I had myself a moment of awesome the other day when I was leaving work. As I was walking out of Dunkin Donuts, there was one guy ahead of me who walked out the door first.

Minus the scar, and overlooking that his hair was black instead of grey, this guy looked SO much like Kurt Russell's character "Stuntman Mike" from the movie Deathproof. He was about the same height, looked about the same age, and had the same hairstyle. Not to mention he had a really cool car (though not a black one with a giant skull on the front) out in the parking lot.

As I walked to my car, I had to fight off the urge to call my sister and say, "OMIGOD! I just saw Stuntman Mike! gonk "

So has that ever happened to you ATG? Ever been out in the real world and a fictional character's look-alike suddenly pops up in front of you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm
If I ever saw a guy who looked and was dressed like Alex DeLarge I'd probably be all 8D but then be like < neutral and then briskly walk away as fast as I could.

Can't think of a time I've come across a stranger who I thought looked like a character or person....

As for famous people, I have a friend who I think looks like young, brunette Elizabeth Mitchell. And another friend who looks kinda like Emily Browning. Well actually...it's more that the actresses remind me of my friends, and not as much the other way around....

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:01 pm
wakusei
If I ever saw a guy who looked and was dressed like Alex DeLarge I'd probably be all 8D but then be like < neutral and then briskly walk away as fast as I could.

xd Yeah I was trying to think of other bizzare fictional look-alikes that would be weird to see.

A long time ago when I worked in a movie store, there was this guy who came in every once in a while, and I was half convinced that it was Michael Caine xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 pm
There's this guy who works in the same building as me, and he's very tall and ginger and tanned and scary-looking. He reminds me of an Aielman from the Wheel of Time series. o_O;  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces