Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Avatar or dream avi maybe? - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dharmaster

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 pm
I have a question, some guild i wanna join states that your avatar must be over 8k. Whats that mean?
And do we have to have dream avi?

thx b4  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You have to go here and follow the instructions there to calculate your inventory's net worth in gold. If the net worth is over 8,000 gold, you may apply to join the guild; if not, you will have to wait until you've accumulated that much in gold and/or items.

Some guilds do this to keep out members who are more likely to beg for items and/or gold, be less familiar with Gaian rules, be an account that is used for illegal purposes (such as botting or scamming), etc. I don't think that it's necessarily to keep out members just because they're new; while you're simply a new member and seem to only have good intentions, it's important to remember that that rule most likely exists in order to keep you and other potential/current members of that guild safe and happy. 3nodding

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas