do you belive in mind reading?
  yes
  no
  mabey
  i chose not to answer.
View Results

dbddarkseeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:35 am
My boyfriend said that he entered my mind when i was drifting once. He said that he ws only there for about 30sec. but it really pissed me off. Even if he really didn't the thought that he did with out my permission really upset me. How should I deal with this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:43 am
If he was joking, you might want to treat it as one. I don't exactly believe in mind reading since no one has done it to me, nor have I witnessed it happening.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

dbddarkseeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:05 am
no, he was dead sereuse and he kept saying he was sorry after.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 am
If he was not joking and you don't think he is completely delusional and/or full of it, I would suggest that you address it the same way you would any other violation of your privacy.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Yvaine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:03 pm
Sounds like somebody has some boundary issues. And 30 seconds is a long damn time. A fight that lasts that long is pretty intense, and at the speed of thought, that's pretty much time to rummage the entire cranium. So, he's experimenting with energy manipulation, and has poor impulse control. Does he have poor impulse control and boundary issues in other areas of your relationship?

I think it sounds like he has insufficient consideration/respect for you. When that bothers you enough, you'll kick his a** to the curb. How much is enough is entirely up to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 pm
Real or not, maybe he was just flirting with you. It seems sort of Edward-ish though...  

Voo to the doo

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:53 pm
He invaded your privacy without your permission and when you had your guard down, that's a BIG no-no.
Has he done this before?
If it were me, I'm usually a kind and considerate person so I give people chances, so if he does it again without your approval, then you can kick him to the curb as Yvaine had said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:57 pm
Does he enter your mind, or other peoples minds, regularly?
o.O I'm kind of skeptical about this "entering minds" though... If I were you, I'd find out if he is actually able to do that. If you find out he actually has the ability to enter minds, talk to him about your privacy and ask him nicely to stay in his own mind. If he's faking, you have another reason to be mad. I'd say bye-bye then.
xp  

pikamewmew

Vahn Haske

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 am
I have one great solution to add to that.... erm, ever heard of mind reader's twist? Well, since he mind reads you, why don't you try to make a twist of change, there is several methods, but two of the main ones is to either try to read his mind, that way all he reads on your mind is to try and read his mind, get it? and the second one is to practice changing your mindset of everything differently in a small interval of time, therefore he would have no clue what the heck you are thinking, at the same time, this gives you a mental exercise for multitasking ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 am
The mind and body are not separate. Call him on his bullshit. If he still believes he entered your mind and you really like this guy, then get him some medical help.  

Odd Boy Out

MrDevil69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:26 pm
personally I dont believe in this but I find a way to get even or ******** with him back.  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games