Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:21 pm
Today, I wanted to go to a friend's house to play some of her games. I couldn't though because I didn't have a ride. I never want to trouble my parents, but I think I might go to her house next week. She told me to find my Gameboy SP...which I have no idea where it is. >.< I'll find it eventually. I started watching Aishiteru, the Jdrama. It's so sad, so far. I still can't comprehend that an elementary kid could do such things...and still have no idea how. But what's happened happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:32 pm
I've been planning to go to the movies with my friends for a week now. Of course, I asked my mom and my dad if I could go. Being such great parents they are, said yes ^.^ But the day after, they started complaining about how the electricity bill went up and that my dad got another job and how my mom uses a lot of money for her nail education. >.< And with all the guilt on top of my shoulders, I cracked and dropped the date at the last moment. Yep, called them, said I couldn't go because I had something else suddenly pop up.

Just yesterday morning, my dad was like, "The electricity bill is 200 dollars now." In my lifetime, I've probably canceled more than 5 appointments because of this guilt trip. So guys, has this ever happened to you? How do you deal with the pressure? Friends or family? =P Such a hard decision.  

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 pm
I knew this was coming from all the exercises yesterday, but yeah, my body hurts all over when I move. Especially my legs when I get up or sit down. It's painful, but it makes me feel like I really worked hard yesterday. I have to work harder in order to pass that test. I really want to. If I fail....I don't know. I'm not even going to think about that and just think that if I work super hard, I'll pass.

When school starts, I'll have to balance out exercising and schoolwork. It'll be hard. I can always go on morning runs and then take the bus. But even so, after I get home, I still gotta work on homework and Vovinam specific stuff. Arghhh, I can't seem to make a perfect schedule. During summer, I can get as much time in as I want, but school...And also the small apartment that I live in with my family is...small. There's barely any room to practice anywhere. I'll have to ask my mom to fold up the hammock in the living room.

So I had a question on my mind last night; If a person consumes 2,000 calories and burns all of it during the day somehow, would their metabolic rate slow down? And what things slows the metabolism down? Does exercising increase metabolism?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 am
Time dancing: 1 Week

Gotta go do the laundry today >.< Usually it's tomorrow, but today my dad's home, which usually happens on Friday too. That means I can't make time for my martial arts practice today -.- Fail

Well, I can always get in time for dance practice even at the laundry place. They have more spare room than the apartment does.  

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 am
Started bboying. Can do the 6-step, 3-step, basic toprock, one drop...still needs lots of practicing. It's so fun =]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:46 pm
Started volunteering in the library
Started summer reading 10 days before school starts
Watching Darker than Black Season 1  

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:23 pm
Finally got a tablet and a scanner. I finished nothing during break at all. Can't wait for Christmas Break. I'm not really behind in any classes. I have opportunities to finish things early. I just choose to do it on time.

Four focuses in life: drawing, dancing, education, martial arts

Martial arts and drawing are my main hobbies. Dancing's just in there. I'm inspired, constantly to dance. Education is required. My hands are cold.

I will watch Gossip Girl today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:23 pm
Trying to get ahead in Chem so I can go to PE afterwards. I love PE lol.  

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:55 pm
Half of this post belongs to yesterday =P I dunno. I just have so much to do nowadays..not really. I learned that Nike had a training club so I joined it and found out that they offer many workouts. Started my first one today, Dynamic Sports – Core. I think I’ll try them one by one and then do whatever afterwards. The workout wasn’t that bad. My form is pretty good except for one thing, the left leg foot extension sweep chop. It fails every time. I also started a running schedule. Too bad yesterday, my mom didn’t take me to academy. Instead she worked. –.- Ughh what do I run in? No, what did I run in today? I have no idea. Maybe I didn’t even go. I’ll reserve that for when the time comes.

Someday I’ll use my Vovinam hat.

Don’t think. Just do it.

Finally it’s March 25th. My art final went just fine. I realized that my hand only hurts when I hold a pencil because it’s heavy. I did just fine holding conte crayon. Spanish was a pain though.. I wrote the short answer questions all with my left hand and left an apology on the top of the page.

I went to Academy today, and fell in love with the store. I was like…”damn, this place is expensive, but it’s so much better than buying from Abercrombie” So yeah…I don’t even need any more everyday clothes. All I need are workout clothes.

So I got two pants, one shorts, and two shirts plus a jacket. Apparently they’re all from different brands. I’m extremely happy. The shirts are perfect for the weekends, martial arts. I’ll wear them this week to martial arts and then use them again when they’re washed. I can finally run in cold weather and hot weather. I’m prepared for this summer.

Today I came up with a workout plan for Crystal. She has a home gym so I figured she should do something and she finally got persuaded by me, the health fanatic. I’m envious. I want a home gym. I have to wait til summer and then afterwards, if I have time, my mom will let me use the gym for my whole life probably. Tomorrow I have to run 3 miles…  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:38 am
You should really do something interesting, this is all, just stuff. Go climb a mountain or something, then youll have something to write.  

bittersweetheartbeat

3,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out