Submit

DoctorChurchie

Friendly Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:42 pm
Hey. biggrin I just joined the guild and I must say that Organization XIII is the coolest! I absolutely love them all in the games...except for Vexen...Vexen scares me. sweatdrop But my favorite members have got to be Axel, Demyx and Roxas. crying Both Axel and Demyx's deaths are horrible to watch. But yeah. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 am
Brixta Sparks
Hey. biggrin I just joined the guild and I must say that Organization XIII is the coolest! I absolutely love them all in the games...except for Vexen...Vexen scares me. sweatdrop But my favorite members have got to be Axel, Demyx and Roxas. crying Both Axel and Demyx's deaths are horrible to watch. But yeah. xd

My favorite is axel too vexen creeps me out too but axel,roxas,xion,and larxene are my favs  

PiNkLiTtLeCloUdxx

2,600 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Statustician 100

Blades of Olympus21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:15 pm
i just joined also and lik Axel also and roxas, and the fenrir and oblivion keyblade.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:05 am
Brixta Sparks

I DONT LIKE ROXAS I LIKE XEMNAS THE RULLER OF ORG.13 I BEAT HIM MILLIONS OF TIMES AND ITS COOL biggrin  

laylo-lalo

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Welcome to the Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items