Reply Community Lounge
Codex Alimentarius. Banning nutrition?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm
There are 2 sites I will provide. I urge you to read both and make your own decision on it.

In short it's a global company, I think maybe a foundation or something of the sort, that wants to regulate food world wide. However there are people saying that they will not stop at making sure we have safe food but that they will regulate how and where we get all of our nutrients. Vitamins, minerals, herbs anything of the sort.

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/codex-alimentarius.html

The first link is the official Codex site and the second one is against it.

Have a read over, see what you think. Right now I'm on the fence. I'm not sure what to think. I think they COULD go as far as what people fear. If they do they have done a superb job at hiding that as would any company if they were planning something as controlling as that.

Tell me what you think. Anything you know about this either for or against it? I would like to point out that everyone is saying that it's Latin and means "Food book" or "food code". I took Codex Alimentarius to a translator and it couldn't translate for me at all. That seems fishy to me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 pm
Ever since the Harry Potter books became internationally famous, "pseudo-latin" has been cropping up everywhere -- words of phrases that sound Latin and in fact have some Latin (or sometimes Greek!) root words, but that are actually nonsensical to someone who "speaks" the dead language. Most of these words and phrases contain something that actually means what the inventor intended the word or phrase to mean.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 am
This was happening far before that Harry Potter books though. I think they said they had their first meeting in the 50's or 60's.  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games