Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Giving Pause

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Restless Honor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm
[PRP] Giving Pause
Location - Aimes; Marketplace Boards
Setting - Early Afternoon

Rose opened the doors of her still revamping Store as a cloud of dust flew from her dustpan and back into the air. The twins, or more likely the two dust-devils, had been testing their small wings and more than often had crashed or broken the items around the crash site. While she was more than willing to keep them around (they had scared her enough by appearing from the bottles she had kept by her side right after her morning shower!), she needed to keep cleaning the store if she ever hoped to eventually reopen! The girls, however, were very insistant on wanting to check out the town and Rose couldn't deny them that very fact much longer...so it was time for a break. Locking up the shop and bringing some flyers for the bulletin board, the threesome made for the center of town.

She had made sure they were fully dressed and gave them each a small satchel for themselves. The one with a smile on her face, named Renai had taken to her quite nicely and stayed close to the female's side. The one who seemed to be quieter (in the beginning anyways) was named Ariol and she seemed to believe that humans were beneath the more glorious harpie breed. And she had a foul mouth. Rose remidyied this with a rather quick lesson about what we can't say out-loud in which Ariol had mouthed off again. Kids... As they continued along, Rose just hoped that Ariol wouldn't get the threesome into trouble by being rude to someone..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:45 pm
A wide smile was worn by Friday's face. He had chosen such a perfect day to go out and buy flowers to accompany the colorful bottle he worshiped back home. It was placed on his tiny dining room table, making the table and all around it seem much more vibrant. More...exciting! Who knew a inanimate object could do so much. Especially effect him emotionally, giving him that extra burst of energy to depart from his home and do his best at work. Then comforting him whenever he returned in the night hours. Reminding him that it would always there for him. Maybe he was going absolutely insane.

" Oh maaaaan. I need to find myself a boyfriend. Being effected by a bottle this way is just completely wrong. " Friday spoke out loud, unaware that random strangers would be frightened at such things.

" Hmmm, maybe I'll go out tonight and have a good timmmmeee. " The male stopped and did an awkward dance movement with his hips and continued to venture forward.

bugpoison

Aged Noob

2,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Restless Honor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 pm
Renai's pointed ears perked at the sound of a relatively happy man and something about bottles. While Rose had explained that she had found the twins as a pair of bottles along the cliffs of Aimes, the harpy child hadn't heard of many other 'bottles' being spoken about and as such...she was more than a bit curious. The polite girl walked up to the dancing man curiously and tugged on his sleeve to look up at him. "What's this about a bottle?" she inquired of the gentleman.

Ariol, having a bit of money, had been scowering the marketplace for some neat items and had found a few trinkets that were decent enough in her opinion to be considered hers and was now carrying a much lighter bag as we walked along. She soon spotted her sibling waling right up to a man and the girl shook her head. "Stupid Renai." she mumbled, before hurrying over to her twin and shoving her hand away from the man. "What are you DOING!?" she growled at the girl and back at the man as well. "Are you completely dense. He's a human! Whatever do you need from them?" Renai grasped her arm and shook her head, nodding back to the male in question. "He was talking about bottles..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:00 pm
A unexpected tug on his sleeve caught the young man's attention, his eyes darting to the source. A tiny hand that belonged to a rather peculiar looking child was the cause. Soul piercing blue eyes, magenta colored hair, elongated ears, and...wings? Friday was too confused by the child's appearance to politely answer the question. Was it some sort of creature from Whi Forest? He had heard stories from overly friend customers but never saw anything with his own eyes. Though it did not make much sense to see something of the sort in the middle of Aimes!

" Uh...b-bottle? " Friday stuttered, still trying to figure things out.

Another mythical child appeared before him, surprisingly similar as the first, speaking sternly to the other. She even referred to him as 'human', meaning they were obviously different from him. " Y-y-yes! I did mention something about a bottle. Just did not expect someone to hear me, ya know? Have this terrible habit of talking out loud to myself. " Friday laughed nervously, still amazed on how interesting the two looked. Such distinguishing features! The weary feeling was quickly replaced by jealousy. Why couldn't his parents have interesting genetics!

" Why are you so interested in my bottle? Also, shouldn't you be with your parents? " The second questioned was asked out of sheer curiosity. He needed to figure out who or what could give birth to...them!

bugpoison

Aged Noob

2,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Restless Honor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:30 pm
Renai looked up at the man and smiled. "She sent us on an errand, cause we did lots of 'flying' around the house and she wasn't really happy at all the dust we were making so, now we're going to go put up these things!" she replied, pulling out a flyer that she was to put up on the bulletin board in the square. Ariol sighed, pulling out a second flyer, on which she had crafted some more of the 'colorful' words she had been learning around the world and grinned. "Yeah, this one is sure to bring lots of people to the store..." The elder twin had a very mischievous look on her face as she admired her handiwork before another hand grabbed the flyer from the child and looked at it with a pair of frustrated marine eyes.

"Ariol, why are you trying to test my patience so often?" the woman exhaled in one breath as she looked back at the child. Renai shook her head and pointed out the man to the older woman excitedly. "Hey Rose....this guy has a bottle!" she exclaimed as Ariol's face again looked dejected at the thought of Renai being so friendly with humans. Wasn't she her sister and not theirs? Rose's eyes looked to the man for a moment before smiling lightly and holding out a hand. "Sorry for all of the confusion my girls must have given you. I'm Rosalyn, but please call me Rose." she introduced herself before turning to her girls. "The slightly younger one here is Renai and her older twin is Ariol. Please excuse her mouth, I find that she's more than willing to say words that such a young child shouldn't say."

"Anyways, I'm sorry if they were bugging you, Renai is quite inquisitive....wait, bottle?" Rose turned to face the man. "I'm sorry for inquiring about that but I assure you, I do have a reason. You may not believe me when I say it but...." Rose thought to herself quickly before showing the man the flyer they were going to put up on the board. "I don't think this is the best place to talk about it. If you have a few moments, could you possibly join us back at the shop? I would be able to speak of it there." she replied, hoping she hadn't completely scared the man with her and the twins quick conversations.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:47 pm
On the contrary Friday had become quite interested in the twins before him. Not in an awkward ***** way, but just out of simple curiosity. They looked so alike yet their personalities had their own shine. It was certainly something to be able to pick up on that so quickly. Even the older twin Ariol's personality was drawing him in. Many questions were now forming on how the human female had come to be their guardian.

" Hello Rosalyn, Renai and Ariol. It is very nice to meet all three of you ladies on such a nice day! The name is Friday. " Friday smiled brightly with his introduction, waving enthusiastically at them all. " No need to say sorry! Children are children after all. It must be a good sign to see signs of strong personalities at such a early age. " The male laughed, wondering if he was the same when he was that young. Probably not.

The sudden interest in the bottle he loved so dearly confused him. Renai and Rosalyn reacted to the mention of it. Was there something wrong? Was it theirs to begin with? Would he have to return it? A sudden queasy feeling in his stomach forced Friday to frown. Hopefully it was far from that.

" I have enough time to spare before going on with my chores. So chatting is very much a possibility. "  

bugpoison

Aged Noob

2,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items