The Loveless Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been dumped?
  Yes...
  Nope. Still in a relationship.
  Nope, don't have a relationship to begin with.
  Nope, I dump others.
View Results

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:31 pm
That's right folks, this is a game where you can do one of three things: Dump the person above you, Decline a fictitious marriage proposal from the above person, or basically crush every romantic prospect the person above you will ever have. Don't forget to put the reasons in, and you can make them as outlandish as you want, or dreadfully realistic.
The reason for me putting this up here is that I saw something similar in the forums, and since that was chugging along quite merrily, I decided to throw one in here, since I didn't see anything resembling it amongst the backlog of dead threads.
Since this is all in good fun, don't hold back. We can all laugh about it later.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 pm
I've seen the game in the forums, too, and it's kinda fun. xD

Anyways, I'm dumping you, Erverain. You always spend so much time on your experiments, you never even pay attention to me anymore!! D:  

pickle relish

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:42 pm
Ooh sounds fun~

Anyway. I shall decline a proposal from you, Pickle. The diamond on the ring wasn't big enough talk2hand

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 pm
I spent all my money on that ring, Invi! I'm dumping you because you don't appreciate the sacrifices I make for you!! cry  

pickle relish

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 pm
Dumping me?! Well, not if I dump you first for infidelity! Proposing to someone else while I'm still there... *sob* I'll show you! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm
You're so emotionally unbalanced. I'm afraid that one day you'd get angry at me over something small and use a freeze ray on me. I hope you understand. But I just can't be with you any longer.  

pickle relish

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff