[Public] Kae's Plots { BEELZE IS HERE~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:24 pm
I'd begun to wonder the same thing... Q.Q;;;;;;; BUT NOW HE IS HERE AND EEEE~!

...-offers a rag to clean off the grease- D8

Beelze: -flicks said tail- Hey, I've got to keep it silky and shinny somehow~ ;3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:13 pm
heart  

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:31 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:59 pm
Not sure if you might be itnerested in RP with Madoka

User Image

She's passive, and submissive. Likely to keep company with dominant, agressive, and possesive types. She's fairly laid back and very accepting. I read over your post on Beezle, but I'm not to sure if she'd fit into anything you were looking for though ^^  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 pm
Hm... I think it might be interesting if they met, since Beelzebub's always open to impressionable minds he might be able to sway to "the dark side," if you will. Like, would she be a possibility for him to corrupt in some way? =o

He's not very aggressive unless his more hellish side is showing, though he does play to the dominant and possessive tunes usually... he's just fond of playing different personalities to not always appear that way xwx;;; <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Okay that sounds good ^_^

She's still kind of a blank slate. Basically her back story is, one day, she woke up and found her her left her behind, and she didn't understand why and she bacme like a black hole of pity and self hate. And Ritalin took her under his wing to 'make her beautiful' like him, and stumbling upon this pond, Madoka had a flash back to when her panrets were killed by Kalona when she was foal. And by herd law, when Madoka was an adult, she was to take over the herd because her parents were the leaders... But Madoka had no leaderish experince so she would have only hurt the heard, and she realized it wasn't that she didn anything wrong. It was for survival. So she's trying to enjoy life and ect. But Based on her personality and how I want to RP her. She's basically out to be someones pet, do as told ect. So she hasn't ever experinced friendship, or love, anything of the bigger type really.

So she's pretty open ^^  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Soq's Name :: Beelzebub
Soq's Picture :: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests :: I direct you to my plot thread for his full personality, including information on his companions. To throw something in here however~

Beelzebub is, without a doubt, a demon with a love of mind games and insanity. He is willing to take on any persona to best place himself in a position to mess someone up the most, ranging from an act of being a weak little thing to be beaten or cared for, to an all-powerful god to be feared and worshiped. Again, all depends on what he believes will get him want he wants - perfect access to warp and twist someone's mind to throw them into temptation and hellfire.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? :: Beelze doesn't really have a type, though he's obviously drawn towards those he feels he can gain from somehow - be it throwing their mind into the depths of oblivion or just a fascinating intellectual conversation about philosophy, the psyche, or something of the oh so fun sorts. Someone who could tolerate his companions would be nice, maybe someone with darker alignment like him, or even a kinder personality - he's not picky.

OCCly, however, I'm sorry to say I am gonna be rather picky. He's one of my favorites, and as such.... well, yeah, picky T.T;;;;;; I want someone to complement him in edits, though breed and colors don't particularly matter to me. I'm less likely to go with "OHHIIKILLYOUNOW~!" bright colors, and darker colors would be easier to match with him, but I'm able be very flexible on this, particularly given any plots we could come up with. Though, any themes dealing with skulls, snakes, voodoo, and other such dark themes would be awesome... he doesn't care if the mare's the right hand of god, so why should I?

How do you want others to contact you? :: PMs are more than fine, and feel free to send me a poke on AIM (xeakfauxkae)~ <3
RP or non-RP? :: As much as I love Rp, I've been pretty scatterbrained when it comes to guild Rps. I'd be more than happy to do something over PMs and AIM, or if you'd rather, I am okay with just plotting things out instead.
Flirt or serious relationship? :: Due to his... less than knight-in-shinning-armor personality, unless you flick me a plot that really, really hits a cord in me, I'm going to have to say fling for now. However, that doesn't mean this is set in stone. Really, it'd all depend on plots and whatnot if this is a one-time deal or not.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 am
I've got some plots to throw Beelzebub's way, if you're interested.

I'm most interested in the "Apprentice" plot, though my girl has no foal form, so that part of the story will have to be plotted out/unofficially rped?

Caitlin's story is as follows:

"Caitlin is a wicked thing. She lives to manipulate others. She can act sweet and innocent, helpless even to lure other soquili to do her bidding. She enjoys gaining the trust of any soquili, just to turn on them. She is afraid of nothing and has no problem fighting others. She prefers the company of more wicked soquili, but she trusts not even those she might count among her friends. She won't stay in one place long, not wishing to make any real attachments because deep down she is afraid to be hurt again like she was so long ago. The part of her that no one will see is that of a lost little girl who only wants her family back. She'd witnessed a horrible thing and felt her sister abandoned her in her time of need. Because of this she is full of anger and pain.

Caitlin is the younger sister of Inara. When the two were very young their family was attacked and their parents killed. The two foals managed to escape, but in the process both fell down a ravine and were separated. Caitlin searched frantically for her sister, but when she found her some weeks later, Inara was with a group of two-leggers and seemed not to care that her sister was still out in the dangerous world.

Caitlin never tried to contact her sister after that. She saw it as an abandonment and went out into the world on her own. She endured many hardships and grew more and more bitter as she grew. The lessons in the wild came swift and harsh and she learned that to survive in a world of monsters, she had to become one herself. "

Bloody Version

Taken from my teepee. I think that to have survived by herself, she would have needed a guide, someone to teach her. I think Beelzebub could fit that roll quite nicely. If you're interested, feel free to pm me and we can start plotting/hashing things out for their past and start discussing what sort of adult encounters they would be having. I haven't rped her yet, but I'd love to start developing her and this plot sounded too good to pass up. I owe Inara, who is her sister, so any crazy encounters that might happen with the three is also a possibility.

I don't have her cert yet, but hopefully soon. smile

Also, I have to add this disclaimer: I LOVE to plot. I like to rp. However, currently I am in the military and undergoing intense language training. It takes up almost all of my time and mental energy. Therefore, I can be very slow to reply to rps, though continuing plotting I'm always up for. Weekends are the best time to catch me, as I don't have to do homework right away.

So feel free to throw me a pm. I check those everyday. ^_^  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:49 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:54 pm
heart  

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 pm
♪ ♫ ♪

My PM's suck D'8
I demand to catch you on a messenger somehow >8]
Someday.
*Cackles*

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:40 pm
D8
I was wondering why you poofed T.T;;;

;O
IM me any time, lovely~
...that reminds me, I need to add yours x'D -skitters to do so-

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:04 am
I know it's slow but I'm still up for Chandar/Beatrice plots. There's a tag waiting for you, just wanted to let you know. . . . Wasn't sure if you'd seen it or not. C:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 am
YAAAAAAAAAAAY~! >W< <33333333

I'm on a mini unofficial hiatus due to vacation stuff, but when I get a moment to steal away some time, I will very very VERY happily reply X3

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:09 am
~Snugs~ heart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers