Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] ... A Turn of Events...[concluded] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 am
Ziya couldn’t help but chuckle at how excited the other dust got over remembering what flavor she liked. It was cute to see her face light up like that, very open and happy. It suited her well he thought; though it was his first time meeting her.

“Peach? I can’t say I’ve had that kind before… sounds pretty tasty though!” Ziya grinned at her, seeing her color again quickly. He wondered what made her flush like that; he wasn’t sure if he was doing something wrong or not.

Seeing the Ice cream parlor, he smiled seeing there were some nice open seats on the patio. Guiding her over, he offered her a chair and smiled a little as he tugged his coat off. Hanging it over the back of his own chair, he fixed his tank top a little before looking back at Sable. “I’ll go grab our ice cream if you could hold the table?” Ziya said gently as he moved to get his wallet out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 am
In a daze, Sable basically collapsed into a chair at a table as Ziya ran in for the ice cream. He was gone... if momentarily. She sighed and took the moment to compose herself the best she could before her body could have a chance to betray her again.

She was sitting in the sun. It was a nice day. Sable smiled up at the blue sky. She half wondered what everyone else was up to on this fine day. Had her day gone along the path it should have.... she shook her head as she saw Ziya finish handing over money to the merchant for the cones.

That certainly wasn't what she should be thinking about.

How to maintain full control over her senses around Ziya... now that was her challenge for today...

She smiled to greet him. Or rather, she smiled at her favorite ice cream in a dainty cone that he was bringing to her.

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:19 am
After handing his money over to the vender, he quickly stuffed his wallet into his back pocket then took both ice cream cones. Ziya made sure to get generous scoops by also putting a little bit of a tip in the little tip jar. He got peach for Sable and blue berry for himself, though the peach looked quite tasty. Looking back over at the dust girl for a moment, he smiled a bit seeing her seem a little more relaxed and at ease sitting at the table along. He was starting to wonder if it was something about himself that bothered her. Perhaps Ashton later could shed some light on the subject that was of girls, though he doubted his guardian would be much help.

Heading back over to the table, Ziya gently handed the ice cream cone to Sable, giving her a little smile. “Here’s your peach ice cream,” he said softly as he moved to sit down across from her. He raked his tongue over the slowly melting purple ice cream, mmming softly.

“Wow its been far to long since I’ve had ice cream….” He murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:48 pm
"Thank you," she replied and took her cone. It had been a while for her too, but out of fear for seeming like a ditz Sable just kept that to herself. She was, however, glad the ice scream had arrived.

Not that she had been ungratefully inpatient... no...

Its just that the ball of iced cream sat daintily on top of the cone and was merely waiting for her to lick it down. This would naturally require a fair amount of hand eye coordination in order to not loose the ball of peachy goodness.

Which meant that Sable could avoid looking at the cause of her symptoms.

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:46 pm
Now with ice cream to be had the two seemed to fall silent. Ziya wasn’t sure on what to say to the girl, so he just kept quiet and ate his ice cream. It was odd for the lightening dust to be too quiet, as he liked to chatter with people. However with Sable he felt a little awkward, as she didn’t seem to talk much in return. He’d never had problems caring a conversation with someone before, for example with Krinn. He and the rain dust never had problems coming up with things to talk about, nor did he have this problem with Cada.

Looking at t he other teen, Ziya chewed his lip softly as he paused in eating his ice cream. “So Uh…. What do you usually do in the market place?” He asked, feeling pretty lame. What else should he say? He didn’t know a whole lot about Sable, so he really didn’t know what to talk about with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:09 pm
"Explore." Sable answered simply, still focusing on her cone. It was basically true. She came into town and walked around looking for interesting things, and if there wasn't anything interesting she did something interesting... "There is always something new."

Sable mentally recalled the times her and Krinn had ran off from Mia and Lan just to take in the city. But she wasn't with Krinn, she was with this person that made her act silly. She risked a glance, it would seem rude not to ask, "you?"

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 pm
Licking at his cone, he relished the burst of blueberry when he found a chunk of the berry in the mix. Listening to Sable, he smiled and nodded when she said she explored. “That’s true… there’s always something interesting going on…” Ziya murmured and licked his thumb where ice cream hand melted onto it.

”Me? I just kinda do the same… I wander around, look around and stuff…” he shrugged a little. “Sometimes though I help at the pub my guardian works at” He added after, though he knew that wasn’t too interesting. But he helped wash dishes and cook with the owner since he wasn’t old enough to serve patrons. It was great cause the owner paid him for his help so he’d have pocket change when he went into the market.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm
Sable had escaped his gaze successfully, after having looked up to ask the question she was relieved to see him focusing on his cone, this gave her enough time to look back down at her own cone before he might have realized that she had looked up.

"Mia, my guardian, works in an orchard." She explained, "So food isn't hard to come by even if it is mostly apples." Her guardian was boring. She wondered why he had even brought up guardians, "But for the most part I take care of myself, it's better than having to listen to her yell at me all the time..." Sable frowned slightly as she noticed that she had hit the rim of her cone... her ice cream was almost gone...

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:13 am
“An Orchard huh? Must be nice to always have some fresh fruit around” Ziya said softly as he took was reaching the end of his cone. It was too good to be true really, but all good things had to come to an end. He blinked softly when she said she took care of herself and sounded like she was pretty independent.

”I have no doubt you can take care of yourself…you seem like a very assertive girl” he smiled a little and then licked at his cone. “I get along fairly well with my own guardian…I think we’ve only had one real bad spat… we kind of depend on each other as equals…” he explained, not minding talking about their guardians. He was really close with his own, as they were more friends like then parental like with each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:47 am
"Must be nice," Sable grumbled as she returned to tending her cone, "Mia only sees me as a little girl who can't possibly do anything right, and must be watched and hounded at all hours of the day no matter what I am capable of." She vented. Why was she venting to this person who caused her body to act -

Now that she thought of it, she had been able to maintain normal body functions since she got the ice cream cone. That was likely due to the fact that she wasn't looking at him. Which however she thought of it, it was rude. But at the moment it was nice that she was able to just talk to him.

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm
Ziya frowned as he let the girl vent, feeling as though she really needed to get it out. He supposed everyone had different sorts of relationships with their guardians and that perhaps he should count himself lucky him and Ashton got along so well. “Have you tried sitting and talking it out with her?’ The lightening dust suggested. “After Ashton and I had our first real bad spat… we made sure to communicate better to avoid a repeat as one big blow out was enough for me” he smiled a little sadly at the memory. What happened during their first big blow out still bothered him to this day, though it had happened a few months ago. His insides still knotted horribly every time the subject came up.

The lack of eye contact didn’t bother him what so ever, he just figured she wasn’t’ one who liked to make eye contact. He figured it was a nerves thing, though he honestly didn’t think he was that imposing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:20 pm
Sable contemplated what Ziya had said. He had a point. Sable thought of herself as a fairly rational being, and talking things out like adults seemed really rational... "Hmm, I may try that." She conceded. She let a grin cross her fact as she looked down at the cone. Sable considered that the cone might not be the best eye focus for now as she turned her head to look to the side instead. "Mia and I see the world in vastly different ways. So we often argue about everything. I guess I have not tried talking the matter out with her in a way that wasn't a child talking back to an adult," Sable admitted.

Mind, Sable wasn't exactly thinking about being humble or seeing things from Mia's perspective. Instead she was thinking about her new growth. Sable certainly wasn't a child anymore, and for Mia to continue to talk to her like a child was not going to stand now that Sable had gained this valuable piece of information. Sable giggled, "Who knows, maybe we can resolve our issues finally."

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm
“ If you speak and approach her like a adult she has no choice then to treat you as such” Ziya smiled a little as he found he was reaching the last few licks of his cone. As much as he wanted to savor the last of his ice cream, he knew that if he didn’t eat it now it would surely melt away. Then that would be a waste of ice cream. Finishing off t he last bit of his cone, he looked up quickly at the sound of Sable’s giggle. The bell like sound caught him off guard and he couldn’t help but grin brightly at her. He decided he really liked her laugh and was very glad he had gotten to hear it finally.

“I really hope you two can…. And,” Ziya paused for a moment then added, “You should laugh more… you have a very pretty laugh Sable…” He smiled gently at her. The lightening dust was completely honest though sometimes he didn’t think ahead as to how others would react to what he was actually saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 am
"Thanks." Sable muttered as she looked to the side. Her body was acting weird again. It seemed the fever had at least returned as she felt her cheeks warm to his thought on her laugh. Who would call a laugh pretty? But this was Ziya she was talking to so anything really was possible, including the induced fever from his presence.

She risked looking up at Ziya, as it was only polite to do so now. "You are right, if I approach her as an adult she has no choice but to treat me like one. If I continue to allow myself to be seen as a child by her then nothing will get resolved." She smiled, the joy of this new tool was too great. She stood, "I'm sorry to em, eat and run, and it was a pleasure talking with you Ziya, but I think that I should probably go home and talk to Mia... I did kind of run out in a blur this morning." She looked off to the side. Polite or not it was still difficult to look at him for too long without wanting to faint. "Thank you for your assistance today, maybe I'll see you around sometime." She commented, "Thanks for the advice too." She chuckled as she thought of Mia taking this badly as she waved and departed.

When she was a bit further she turned on her heel and shouted back "Oh! and thanks for the ice cream!" It was easier to say from far away... she just hoped the heat in her cheeks would be gone before she got home.

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 pm
Ziya started a little when Sable suddenly stood, looking up at her as she continued to speak. When she said she was going to head right home and talk to her guardian, he nodded with an understanding smile. “No its alright, it was nice talking to you as well Sable,” Ziya smiled at her and waved to her. “See you around!” He called to her as she hurried off towards her home. It was nice having met her today; making new friends of any fashion was always generally good in his books.

”No problem!” he called back then got up from his chair. Tucking in both seats, he waved to the ice cream vender before heading back towards the market. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he couldn’t help but ponder a few things as he disappeared into the hustle and bustle of t he market place.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff