Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] - Cada/Ziya - Contagious Energy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:25 am
After hearing what had happened the last time his powers were used, Cadaver could understand Ziya's worry a little better. "Well I'm sorry to have worried you." Cada offered glad that things hadn't turned out too bad. He could take a few jolts but wasn't going to press his luck where that was concern. Lightening was a powerful force and one he respected. Probably best not to encourage Ziya any further until he was good and ready.

Sipping his cocoa he smiled glad for the warm liquid. It sent a pleasant warmth throughout his body loosening up some stiff areas. "Yeah cocoa is always best served with company." He chimed. "You offered me mint earlier, is that what you're drinking now? I'm not a big fan of mint but it sounds interesting." He was curious but not sure he was ready to give up a classic thing. Cocoa was best for him in its original form no added flavors. Leaning back in his chair Cada smiled stretching out bit in the dim lighting. "Today was a crazy day... so much excitement. I can't wait to tell the others about it." Others being Sable and Krinn and maybe his papa... really whoever would listen.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:36 pm
Giving the other a kind smile, he sipped his cocoa and sighed a little afterwards. He was doing his best to relax again, letting all the tenseness in his body to let go. Rubbing his face a little, he sipped his drink again and looked over at the other. Nodding about drinking the mint cocoa, he smiled and set his mug down and set it to where the other could look at it. It was a lighter shade of cocoa with a hint of mint wafting from it.

”It’s really good… there are a few alternatives we have but we’re out… I haven’t been shopping yet” Ziya shrugged with a little smile. “With my Guardian off work, foods been disappearing faster and I have less time to sneak out to do the shopping” he grinned a little and ran his hand over the handle of the mug.

“Mmm… try not to mention too much about me shocking you… I’d hate for people to think I’m dangerous” Ziya laughed a little and sipped his drink again.  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 am
"Ah don't worry I won't go out of my way to tell them about that..." He reassured sipping at his cocoa. It was a fun day despite the shock as it were. Cada knew he should have been more careful, things like that just happen when he wasn't careful. Thankfully the dust was a nice guy or he'd have a run for his money though he wasn't sure why, it was just good to know.

Noting his cocoa was almost over; thus his time with the lightening dust Cadaver smiled poking at Mr. Happy sitting on the table. "You know, I don't think my friends would mind if you came over to visit. Um... if you'd like some time." He knew the storm was still out there mingling in the clouds and probably wasn't a good idea for Ziya to be wandering around. "We just got settled in our place so maybe you could come to our house warming party. Should be fun..." At least he hadn't mentioned it to the others yet but what they didn't know wouldn't kill them. He was just the type of guy that liked to have fun and celebrate almost any little thing with friends and family. "If your guardian is any better you can invite him too." He offered with a smile; drinking down the last of his cocoa with a satisfied "Ahhhh."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 pm
Sipping his cocoa, he breathed in slowly and set it down, feeling a lot better now as they just simply talked. His eyes lit up in interest when the other mentioned he was living alone and would like him to come visit. “I’d love to visit if you’d have me” he smiled a little and set his mug down. Seeing that his drink was pretty much gone, he looked at Cada and nodded a little. “Sure I’ll mention it to him…. but if you need help setting anything up I’m pretty good at building things… book cases and stuff” Ziya offered with a slight smile.

Looking outside for a moment, the storm really hadn’t stopped any but the lightening had subsided just a little. It didn’t look as strong for violent now, perhaps that w s cause he was inside now? Though it was still pouring rain, maybe Cada would take an umbrella so he wouldn’t get as wet this time around if he offered it  

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm
Standing to his feet Cada stretched giving a low boy afterward. He collected Mr. Happy to him and smiled upon Ziya with a slight glance toward the window. It looked fairly well outside, that must have been Ziya's part being indoors or maybe that episode earlier had actually worked. He would never know of course. "It was really fun talking to you and the cocoa was delicious. I'll have to make something nice for you when you visit..." He offered mulling that over in his mind for a while.

Stepping around the table he gave Ziya a pat on his shoulders looking once more to the window and the weather outside. It was still raining but he could handle that, since he didn't get sick it was a piece of cake but he did succumb to the chills; which he'd just have to run home if he wanted to stay out of the cold. "Guess I better get going then. Sorry I couldn't meet your guardian... hope he feels better next time."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:53 pm
Getting to his feet shortly after the other, he collected the mugs so he could wash them. Smiling a little when the other said he’d have to make him something when he came to visit. “I look forward to it!” Ziya replied as he pushed his chair in. It was nice having his own visitor to the house; perhaps he’d have to do something like this again. The lightening dust had a lot of fun; perhaps Krinn could come over one day as well since he’d never seen his house either.

”I’ll make sure he’s up and around next time! Thanks for coming by! It was really nice meeting you Cada!” Ziya beamed at the other as he walked with him to the door. He really hoped he didn’t have along way to go, though the storm had let up a little. It was still raining but it wasn’t a huge downpour. Maybe it would brighten up and everything would just dry up so he could get his guardian to go out before winter came.

“Till next time!” he chimed, waving to the other.

End  

tepidtea

Nerd

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out