Reply Community Lounge
Scrapbook Supplies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bneum12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:48 pm
Where can I find class of 2009 scrapbook stickers and paper?

discussion
~have you ever done scrapbooking?
~Did you enjoy it?
~other scrapbooky things  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:52 pm
If you live in Cali, or US in general, I'd suggest Micheal's or JoAnn's basically any craft store should have those things for you. Though.... if you're talking graduating class they may not have any more by this time... if you're lucky they still will. But yeah check out an arts and crafts store.

I am adding discussion by saying I've done the scrapbooking thing once, it was fun, and I got to do something special for my dad's birthday.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm
What Sanzo said. Or if you don't mind the endless searching and shipping fees, the web will offer you millions of places to order such things.

As for scrap booking, I've never done any but I have collected enough random materials to give me endless possibilities. Good thing about being a pack rat. But I want to make scrapbooks and altered art things. I've seen some wonderful pieces in craft books and shows.

Darn the lack of time -_-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:29 pm
Michaels only has general graduation scrapbook supplies not stuff that says class of 2009.  

bneum12

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 pm
Try JoAnn's then or some other arts and crafts store, its the place most likely to have it. It's also a possible that since its so far past what is considered the time of year for graduating, most people graduate in the spring, that you won't be able to find anything that specifically says 2009  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games