[RP] New World: Multiple Teams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:43 pm
New World

This thread will only be used when more than one team is interacting. Please do not post here unless you have been signaled to by a DM. Post in your respective threads:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:00 pm
DM Post

Asher heard a slight pitterpatter of feet outside the window, his ears twitching slightly as he leaned in to listen more. He knew there was someone outside the door. Could it be the pirates, back to reclaim Lios and Helba? Could it be other hunters? What he did know was there was someone, indeed, in front of the ship right now. His paw reached for the shuriken holstered on his back, giving a silent gaze to the rest of his crew to be ready for anything. "We'll have to prepare for the worse, Nils, Karloseth, Shard, Ethen. I don't know about you guys but I don't want anything to interfere with our reward..."

Sophia listened intently, her eyes scanning the ship. "Emergency ladder..." She said in a monotone, lifting her partisan from the holster on her back. "I think this is the downed ship. Looks like it was shot... Do you think it was done by the same people as before?" She asked, looking at her own crew for a response. After some time she was able to discern the people in the ship:

"One beast... Two humans... An android... Those are living. There are also four other bodies that don't seem to register any life..." Her mind calculated any possible solutions.

"Considering the hostile attack on our ship... and the damage done to this ship -- it looks like it was shot down -- there is a probability that the people inside are members of the same crew who attacked us..."  

Sentama Lin

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:18 am
Nils thought for a moment.
Probabilities of our "guests" being pirates or similar are incredibly low. I could attempt to broadcast a Guild Identification request, but on the off chance that they are pirates or similar we would lose the element of surprise. Though by the sounds of it they already know we're here...
Not willing to trust the photon-based weapons at his disposal in this moist air, Nils investigated the solid-round projectile weapons that remained mounted on the wall.
These are in terrible shape. Though I suppose being left in the open air in such a humid climate for a period of time would be enough to do that. These need maintenance before one can even think of using them in a fire-fight.
At a momentary loss, Nils cast a glance towards the hapless remains of the vessel's original crew. Finally settling on the knives that are embedded in one corpse, Nils give his best attempt at an interior sigh while he gathers them.
Not exactly a preferred armament, but it will have to do. My apologies to the deceased, of course.
Cleaning the knife blades off the bits of cloth still there, Nils turns to face the entrance of the room, where the door separates his group from the new arrivals.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:42 am
Shard nodded to Asher quietly, whether or not it was the worst case scenario we can't just march into the unknown unprepared. she thought, hefting the commandeered rifle to get a look at it. She had cleaned it to functionality. The ship wasn't downed long enough and the materials weren't of poor enough quality to rust too quickly in the humidity, but she wouldn't be able to just clean another in case of the inevitable and the effects of powder discharge and temperature difference were going to be severe to the materials.

She patted her coat pocket over the pocket where her nanoconverter was stored. She had stored her Beam Vulcan and Mugunruk in it with several field measuring tools. Perhaps ray-photons on her Mugunruk would fair a bit better in this climate than other types of photon elements, if nothing else the haft would make a suitable bludgeoning device. It wouldn't be the first time she had such a misuse for the weapon.

Taking cover adjacent to the door, Shard moved to a spot near some of the medical supplies. Along with rations these were the least likely to be flammable or hazardous when damaged. She flicked on her goggle scanner once more and shifted to make sure she'd be completely obstructed from sight at the doorway.  

Phaeton

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 pm
Ethen liked his position here. They probably weren't pirates, so they didn't have attack craft. More importantly they would need to enter the same way the team did. The rope ladder, and that was a choke point for the team. They at least had time to get cargo loaded. Ethen grabbed himself some supplies to salvage and started to move to the cargo hold. He wanted to find the ships cargo loader so they could use it to escape. "I'll look for the lander and then we can take care of them." He said as he stepped towards the cargo hold with his rifle still on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:38 am
Karloseth looked around with a look of annoyance on his face. "I just got here, I was just outside. Why the hell didn't I notice anything out of the norm?" he thought to himself. "No matter. Whoever they are, they have to come down one at a time the same way we came in. It's like the neck of a bottle. We have a good advantage, it would be a pity to not take advantage of that."

With that, he started to distance himself from the others and repositioned himself in an area where the ladder was in clear view from a different angle. He then pulled out his pistol, which had a full clip, and put a bullet into the chamber before he slid out the magazine and put a fresh round in it's place. He then sat tight, filling more clips as he waited to see what would happen.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Phaeton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:11 pm
((The first RP I actually wanted to join in this guild and it died so quickly. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:14 am
((Seriously. At least our team was on the ball...))  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:52 pm