Finally some good news! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:16 pm
that'd be awesome biggrin

hmm.... if it does happen, partaaay? =D or atleast i'll go see a movie with you guys ^^

by the way, i want his help on my wedding cake oneday mrgreen i wanna make my own cake, but i could definately use some expert advice/help ^^ (i want cupcakes ninja ...but it all comes down to what sean and i both want when the time comes)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm
There will SO be a partaaaaaaay(more a's mean more fun!), and everyone is invited!! If you can get here that is... ^_^

Also I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you out with your wedding cake! Hell he probably wouldn't mind helping out with some of the other food stuffs, although you'll have to ask him, I don't want to put words in his mouth.

Funny you're talking about a wedding, GTR and I have finally decided that We're going to try and get married next October on the 10th, so if you and Sean can come that would be really cool too! FINALLY! I can't wait! We'll have to save up lots of money though! WEDDINGS ARE FUN!  

God-Raped-Me

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 pm
"A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!"

^^ woot. whether or not sean can come down for it depends on what his work says, but i'll be there biggrin *high fives*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 pm
did i hear someone say partay?  

seem seem olei

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:27 pm
Yes you did Seem!

Also Liz, it'll be a dress up wedding too probably!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:37 pm
Congradulations on the good new GRM!! It is good to know that GTR will be getting out soon and back to his family where he belongs.  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Thanks, He's going to straighten everyone out when he comes home too. I'm really hoping he does come home, if he doesn't I'll need to go on anti-depressants, and that's a year long affair. Not something I want to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:55 am
MORE SUPER AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

GTR is being transfered CLOSER TO HOME! It's going to be like 5 minutes away! I'll be able to visit him like 3 times a week at normal hours and everything! I'll even be able to go for SURE on his birthday!

GRM IS HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Huge squee!!*  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 am
Hooray! That's great to hear, GRM... biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 am
Congrats ^_^  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:21 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
"A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!"

^^ woot. whether or not sean can come down for it depends on what his work says, but i'll be there biggrin *high fives*

work has no say on the matter, the same as they can't stop me from going early to canada.
I am not missing that wedding for work.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 am
Awww! I can tell you this is from the both of us, we love you guys! You're awesome!  

God-Raped-Me

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am
Congratulations on the news GRM. ^^ Let's hope things go through.

As for crushing disappointments....being a naturally hopeful person I get my hopes crushed...often. From really big things like my best friend missing my graduation ceremony to really small things like the best Dungeons and Dragons campaign I've been in being canceled till further notice (but we fixed the issue so it's all good now).

As for something happening long before it was supposed to...one of the first things coming to mind would have to be me getting my 360 issue fixed long before it would've normally, but I found a nice deal with one of my Nana's coworkers and got a new Xbox and a few games.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:18 am
I try not to be hopeful, I learned at a young age that I have chronic bad luck and things never happen the way the are supposed to. Because of that I have become a cynical person, it was getting better until all the s**t with GTR happened.

GTR is in transference or something like that right now. He's in a jail waiting to come to this one. Apparently the one here has the swine flu going around it and they don't want to send new people into that. So it could be this week that he gets transferred, could be next, it could be a month or a few. I'm hoping it happens within the month. He has no access to his items because he's waiting to be transferred, and if I send him anything he can't get it for the same reason. So I can't mail him, I don't want to drive down to see him and find out he's been moved because that's the luck I have, it's happened once already, and until I know what's going on I don't want to do too much. I hate when things are up in the air, drives me bonkers!  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces