Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Introduction/Questions - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeri_Adore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 pm
Hello everyone!

I have now been on Gaia for only 2 days, and am looking for all the information I can get about well, pretty much everything. I have a couple of specific questions I was hoping people could help me with.

Booty Grab: I keep hearing that if you click on someone's tank while it's glowing you get to play this game, and can make some very good coin from it. How hard is it to find a glowing tank though? Because I haven't seen it yet, and I've been all over the forums and everywhere gathering different information.

Tank Tapping: Everyone asks people to do this, I was just wondering what exactly it's used for?

Gaia Towns Items: So I've figured out the bugs that I have been collecting in town, they're for tattoos right? What about the flowers though? And all the little pieces of paper?

Well, that's the main few things I've been wondering about and unable to find answers to, I would appretiate any replies!!

Thanks in advance for your help, and I am glad to meet you all!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Rinnylicious
Hello everyone!

I have now been on Gaia for only 2 days, and am looking for all the information I can get about well, pretty much everything. I have a couple of specific questions I was hoping people could help me with.

Booty Grab: I keep hearing that if you click on someone's tank while it's glowing you get to play this game, and can make some very good coin from it. How hard is it to find a glowing tank though? Because I haven't seen it yet, and I've been all over the forums and everywhere gathering different information.

Tank Tapping: Everyone asks people to do this, I was just wondering what exactly it's used for?

Gaia Towns Items: So I've figured out the bugs that I have been collecting in town, they're for tattoos right? What about the flowers though? And all the little pieces of paper?

Well, that's the main few things I've been wondering about and unable to find answers to, I would appretiate any replies!!

Hi Rinny, it's very nice to meet you!

The best place to find glowing tanks on which to play booty grab is the Aquarium forum which can be found here.

Tapping the tanks makes your fish happy (making your fish happy gives you better rewards from the overseer). Also, taps are supposed to help booty grabs appear.

There's not really much you can do with Flowers and Paper. The paper may be turned into items at Ruby's Rack. Just talk to Peyo. He will have a plethora of items you may turn them into.
The flowers are used for bouquets. If you have enough flowers, paper & ink you may make these at Rini's flower shoppe. smile

I hope that helped heart  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

-Perpetual Climax-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:43 pm
Booty Grab: I believe the person above me handled that one.

Tank Tapping: Tapping tanks mainly is needed to increase the chances of a tank to glow for someone to booty grab, as well as make the fish happy to make the tank owner recieve better things from the Overseer

Gaia Towns Items: Yes, the bugs can be used to make ink of various colors (which is a good way to make money depending on the type of ink) as for the paper, this can be used to make hats at the store Ruby's Rack. this is only worth doing if you have Alot of papers. And flowers are only used to make flower arrangements that may be sold at a low price in the marketplace or given to freinds smile

hope this helped if you need a good starting booty grab thread feel free to ask  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:45 am
Rinnylicious
Hello everyone!

User Image

Booty Grab:- There are threads in the Main Aquarium Forum which have high drop tanks, meaning there tanks will glow more often as they have awesome fish in it. For example Watermeat's and Mermaids are high drop fish =] For more info check out the Booty Grab thread in the guilds chatterbox.

Tank Tapping:- Makes Booty Grab come around more often if you tap people's tanks.

Towns:-

Bugs = Ink = Tattoos
Paper = Hats
Flowers = Boquet's which you can give to friends, also you can dye the paper which the flowers are wrapped in with ink.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items