Reply Chat and Plot Zone
I want a Soquili but how do I get one?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tycinai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:22 am
Please help...ill give you gold *kicks self -I promised I wouldn't use bribery-* "Ahem" yes, well, anyway...Can you please tell me where to get one? Also...if it's posible to sell them then please, ill pay thousands of gold if you'd be obliged smile

~Tycinai
Mini Gaia || << smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 am
There's several ways to get a soq. Go thorough customs (if you have enough gold) or here there is several options. Enter contests to win soq or baskets. Find a soq owner who is willing to co-own with you. Hope this helps.  

magnadearel

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:09 pm
there is a holloween event coming up, you could try there...you will see in the shop title when the event is open...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 am
excuse me, but i am some what confused. i hope you may help clear it up for me, this question may seem stupid, but i do not know what a soq. is, can you tell me?  

ugly_Duckling_17

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 am
ugly_Duckling_17
excuse me, but i am some what confused. i hope you may help clear it up for me, this question may seem stupid, but i do not know what a soq. is, can you tell me?
A soq or soquili are the horses or pets you see in peoples signatures around here, this is one of two guilds for the soquili and thier owners.

for an example of soquili look in my signature.

They are roleplay and breedable.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff