Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
I'm bored....So no one read Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm
I think my girlfriend finds me annoying a lot, even though she says She doesn't. But hey, I find myself annoying too lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 pm
Hmmm... Cheesey.... cheesey.... *cracks knuckles*

Hmm... My girlfriend... What an amazing person. She's so beautiful. She has the hair movie stars want, the beautiful brown hair that goes to her shoulders. She has the eyes that stare right through you, and the face angels are jealous of. Her voice is absolutely divine and perfect, and her saying my name is the perfect song. And when she looks at you, you forget everything. It all melts away. And the smile she bares, is pure art made by God. She has that mind, the one that thirsts for knowledge and closure. She can play a violin something mad, and the guitar isn't exactly her shy spot either. She can write music that can bring my ears to a halt on listening to everything else.

She has this heart. The one she has labelled for me, myself only. The place I call my home. It is filled with only love. It is filled with everything I need.

She's got a second heart. It's mine. It's hers and only hers. For whatever she wants. It's all hers. Now and forever. She's penetrated the wall around it with ease, her love a sword's blade piercing it into ease, as if into water. And she shattered it. It's all hers, from now on. Forever into the future. Forever hers, just like me. My love is always hers, all of it. Everything I am, She can have. Because I want her to have it. I want to risk it all for her. Because she's worth it. Because I love her. My sweet angel.  

CypherCylus

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 pm
ok I girly screamed and cried all at the same time...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm
I miss my girlfriend right now. She has dance all this week so I cannot talk to her on the phone =/ Oh well.
And Brittany, if you read this,
I love you =)  

CypherCylus

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:52 pm
I'm so confused about my life.
I hate my mind.
I wanna give up so bad
And just let it all go...  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items