Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stage two (Jounin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 pm
Kuro stood out side the domes waiting*well I can't help him now damn it*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:27 am
The small clay insects Kintama had injected the wall with were wisped up around rahenno by his wind jutsu. Here they shredded into a gas like form and exploded igniting the jutsu with the kage inside. "Boom." Kintama grinned.  

xLytez

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:57 am
Hiro had done 4 handsigns and 5 beams of wood surrounded him from the clay bombs. "Wood Release:Wood Barrier Technique!" He knew that the wood might only work a little but it was only minimal protection  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:29 am
Before the gas created by Kintama could blow, Rahenno formed seals. In the fury explosion, it seemed as though Rahenno had no way of getting out. Just then a tsunami had formed just outside the forest. Using Tsunami no justu, Rahenno was riding the top of it with a coat of water surrounding his body. He then formed another set of seals. The area grew cold and the water wave started to crystalize, show signs of ice. He dropped the temputer using freeze frame and dropped it to the point where the water won't completely freeze but just enough to form large chucks within the wave. He leaped off the wave and watched as it closed in towards the three ninja. He smiled as his eye turned form deep blue to a light-cyan color. He had activated his Hyouton eye lvl 2, this way he had complete control over wind.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:44 am
Hiro suddenly felt the heat drop to a freezing cold weather, he did 3 handsigns while he could and he clapped his hands and a huge fire erupted around his in a 15 meter radis standing at least 10 feet tall. It melted the ice around him like butter as he walked towards Rahenno with the fire still around him, melting all the ice within 10 feet of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 am
Kuro saw the wave coming and began to run in the opposite direction"arrrah!"Suddenly Wings ripped threw Kuros Back and he grew claws as well as fangs as he Jumped on a nearby tree and Jumped off flying straight up till he was High enough away from the Tsunami then spread out his wings to float up there"I haven't used these in years"Kuro then saw Rahenno still in the sky and pointed one finger at Rahenno and with the other hand pulled out a bottle full of Red liquid  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 am
Kintama watched as the jutsu honed in on his position. Inside of him the massive crystal like sructure suddenly developed a small crack as the wind in the chamber began to gust lisghtly rippling the seal. CHakra poured from the statue. Outside Kintama jolted. his camouflage vanished. "Ok so you've decided to fight alongside me...and grant me some power. Its about time!" He formed multiple seals. A massive wall tore through the ground rising over his head, and arching back to form a giant dome. The tsunami washed around the structure. Shifting his seal he activated the pebble barrage jutsu on a much larger scale. Massive boulders that made up the dome like structure shot forth towards the hyouton active kage. "Welcome back...Shicibi."

"Focus...I'll grant you all the chakra you can handle...for now."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:52 pm
((Um.....as much as I want to reply, I have to wait for Rahenno....Dammit, the time that I can get on and he hasn't posted!

I can't be on as much as I was at all...so))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:56 pm
((I had to wait for the other ones to post. Your not the only one in this exam.))

The wave of ice-water dove onto the the ninja. But Rahenno had missed Kuro, Kintama used a earth dome, but Hiro only made a simple fire shield. He may have melted the ice in the wave but not water. The wave smashed the very ground Hiro was standing on. Rahenno smiled and was happy to hit at least one person. That way he would be able to focus on two.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:30 pm
((Are you going to dodge my attack? I'm not going to reply yet because if I do then it'll involve the assumption that I hit you.))  

xLytez

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:30 pm
(( Um....rahenno, thats a jonin level technique.......I'm sure that its more than a simple flame))

Hiros Fire Shield wore off as the water washes it away he only did 2 rapid handsigns and was covered by several beams of wood. He slowly muttered "Wood Style: Wood Barrier" In the freezing cold climate but he didn't shiver at all.....on the contrary, he felt calm and relaxed. He did just three basic handsigns and disappeared under the ground leaving the barrier there trying to trick Rahenno. He jumped out of the ground, somewhere about 35 feet away from rahenno, but still behind him. He took out 5 kunais with paper bombs attached to them and threw all five at rahenno. 3 of them shot to the middle of his wave and two shot towards Rahenno, almost about to explode just right near him.

((Just

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm
((You guys sorry I haven't been on NUR latey, you guys pass from as far as i see, you deserve it.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:33 pm
((YES!!!! Now I will post my profile with the Light assassins. A few people have asked me to join their group.......assistant to akatsuki......kits group...and now the assassins.)) €  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff