Why Did I Do That? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:42 pm
I can't say I've had any sort of misfortune along those lines, GRM. gonk Thank goodness, too. I can be kind of...gullible... at times.

I've had plenty of instances where I've done things I knew, while doing them, to be idiotic, however... Peeked into things I shouldn't have peeked into... Etcetera. Many...bad times ensued. But! I think I've learned from such instances. Touched the hot stove a few too many times and all, so to speak... Now, I just do stupid things without knowing I'm doing them. mrgreen It's a step up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 am
Slim I think that's much better. You can't be blamed for not knowing it was stupid, just learn after the fact that it was! 3nodding  

God-Raped-Me

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:11 pm
Here in the land of Oz we have a TFN or Tax File Number. Which sounds very similar to your SIN. We need to get one once we start working. And as far as I rememebr there is no fee. Butyeah, basically the only people that need to know it is your empolyer so they can pay your taxes. And when you file your tax return you give it to your Accountant if you use one. If anyone else asked for it I'd be like WTF? GTFO!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff